Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Forest Park
Ranked #15 of 121 Hotels in Saint Louis
Quincy, Illinois
“great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2010

was a very clean place, and the hospitality was awesome

Stayed August 2007, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2010

Just stayed there last night after dropping my son off at nearby Webster University for the spring term. My first visit to this hotel and I left impressed. The front desk staff was very friendly and responsive to my questions. The hotel was very clean, room was comforter, and I appreciated the small heated parking garage beneath the facility. The breakfast wasn't the most delicious I had ever tasted. It had a "cheap" taste to it but it was adequate. I did not sample the attached Italian restaurant, but would like to next time. For $99 I thought it was a terrific value and I have already made plans to return to this hotel on my next trip to the St. Louis area.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled solo
Colorado/Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2009

Wonderful newish, clean hotel right on I-44 near Forest Park in St. Louis. Everything about this place is perfect, from free food, to quiet rooms, to secure parking. Staff are sharp, friendly, and very helpful with special requests. St. Louis is supposedly most dangerous city in U.S. Only thing dangerous about this hotel is all the free food -- you might gain weight! Thanks, Drury Family, for having some of the best hotels out there -- and for sponsoring the Tour of Missouri bike race!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled solo
Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2009

I can't say enough good things about this hotel. Once again, the Drury chain has exceeded my expectations. Granted, it's not in the best part of town, but beyond that, everything was awesome. The rooms are spacious, clean, free of pests, and outfitted with luxuries I didn't even get in my Marriott room a few days later, like flat-screen TVs and stone floors. The free breakfast was good, as always. The free internet and long distance calling is always nice. And the restaurant attached to the hotel was top-notch! I will DEFINITELY be staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Evansville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2009

This hotel is close to Forest Park. We had a King suite that had a room with the bed and another room with 2 recliners and a tv. The breakfast was excellent with a good selection and someone always there to fill whatever was empty. The hotel is right of interstate 44 and has a light to allow you to enter and exit the property easily.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Kansas City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2009

I just returned from staying a week at the Drury Inn & Suites Forest Park in St. Louis. I accompanied a family member who was hospitalized for tests nearby, and I couldn't be more pleased. As most everyone has said, the hotel is neat and clean and its furnishings and fixtures still seem to appear new and in working order, nearly all the staff I encountered were incredibly friendly and helpful, the breakfast in my opinion certainly beats cold cereal or toast, and I particularly liked the underground parking. The front desk staff worked with me on letting my family member check in early following discharge from the hospital and checking out late the following day, being unable to timely load the luggage, medical equipment and someone who just didn't feel well. My large, well-appointed room was pretty quiet but away from the interstate yet above the pool area. Can't say so much for the kids running around wild on Saturday night, though--but that's a parental thing.

For my purposes, the hotel was situated perfectly--close to the hospital, The Hill and the botanical gardens. When I return, I will stay there and also visit the nearby St. Louis Zoo and the several nearby museums. I had no trouble finding the location via my GPS, nor using my GPS getting to/from the Galleria and Frontenac malls. If you haven't heard of The Hill and its wonderful restaurants, bakeries and markets, you must given them a try. What fabulous Italian food. Admittedly, the vicinity of the hotel is in an older residential/commercial area, but it's a very proud Italian neighborhood where just about all the homes and yards are kept immaculate. It's really a lovely neighborhood to explore. On only a couple of occasions I encountered little difficulties at the hotel--I ventured downstairs for breakfast right at 9:30 and the waffle irons were shut off and the food staff wasn't too willing to stop and assist, they were more focused on cleaning the breakfast area up. Another day I left the room shortly before noon and returned about 3:00 but my room was not made up. A note was slipped under my door shortly after my return indicating housekeeping came by at 2:00 to clean but was unable to do so. Housekeeping did keep supplying me with bars of soap and bottles of shampoo, not to mention fresh towels. The little refrigerators and microwaves were so helpful so I could bring in and prepare special meals for my family member to eat. Also try the Italian restaurant on site. I carried out two meals from there and was extremely pleased. I did not use the pool or the work-out room. With all the other things I had to pack, I did not bring my laptop so didn't utilize the free Wi-Fi but did use one of the hotel's two computers in their business center. I also did not attend a happy hour but the popcorn smelled fabulous and I saw some of the appetizers others were carrying on their plates. I think I missed out!

I hate to let this secret out, but this property is a really good one.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Bowling Green, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2009

Stayed 3 nights with my husband and 3 yr old. The hotel itself is very nice. We had the two room suite, which was a bedroom with a separate living room area. This was definitely worth the extra charge for our situation. The bedroom had two queen beds and a flat screen tv. The living room area had a sofa with a pull-out bed, a nice recliner, coffee table and another flat screen tv. In between the two rooms on one side was the bathroom, with a long counter space area on the other side. This is where the microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, and an additional sink were located. The counter also had two bar stools. We found this arrangement very nice as it allowed us to put our 3 year old down for naps and bedtime in the bedroom, while my husband and I could stay up later in the living room without disturbing her. The extra tv also allowed her to watch cartoons anytime she pleased. The hotel and room were very clean and everything looked new and updated. The breakfast buffet was nice with several offerings that should please almost everyone. We didn't sample the free alcoholic beverages, but it was nice to have the sodas and popcorn in the afternoon. We used the pool on one afternoon, but the water was quite cold. The pool is half inside/half outside, so I'm not sure how they maintain the temperature during the Fall time of year. My husband also appreciated the free WiFi connection, which helped us locate alternate traffic routes and restaurant locations on his ITouch. My only complaint with the room was the traffic noise at night. The hotel is directly beside I-44, and our room was on the side of the hotel that faced the highway. Traffic was very noticeable all night long. I highly recommend that you request a room on the opposite side of the hotel. The hotel is also located in what appears to be an older residential neighborhood, but we didn't have any problems with security. The enclosed garage is very nice. As far as proximity to attractions & food, this hotel is great if you are visiting the zoo....you couldn't get any closer. Finding a wide array of restaurants is more difficult. There are several small, independently owned Italian restaurants in the vincinity, as well as a couple of fast food places (looked a little run down though). We ended up going to the Galleria area one night to eat and then we went down to the Kirkwood exit of I-44 a few other nights (about 8 miles away) where we were able to find a wide variety of chain restaurants (O'Charleys, Chili's, Texas Roadhouse, Uno Bar and Grill, etc). With the I-64 closures, travel is somewhat difficult around town. However, overall we had an enjoyable experience and would recommend this hotel if you don't mind the minor inconveniences of the location.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family