We just spent one night recently and everything was terrific. Our room was spotless and comfortable. We had quite a lot of space, a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. We missed the dinner but breakfast was much more than expected, hot sausage, eggs, hash-browns etc. not the usual choice of 2 or 3 items.
This is a great location to visit Forest Park because it was easy to find and is basically across the street. There seemed to be several patients from Barnes hospital also. I would suggest making reservations early because it was a busy place!
The staff were incredible. The young men and young lady were running all over that night, but doing it with smiles and were friendly at the desk as we were checking in and asking questions about where to find dinner. Thank you to Jessie and Jake. We will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Forest Park is one mile from Forest Park. The Saint Louis Art Museum, Saint Louis Zoo, and The Muny theater are located inside Forest Park. The hotel's central location between South St. Louis neighborhoods is close to world famous Italian restaurants on The Hill, urban nightlife in The Grove and the Missouri Botanical Gardens in Shaw. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Forest Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Forest Park Hotel Saint Louis
- Drury Inn And Suites Forest Park
- Drury Inn Forest Park
- Drury Inn Saint Louis
- Drury Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Drury