My husband and I booked this hotel for one night because our usual hotel wasn't available. I trust the reviews on trip advisor, but was a bit hesitant when we drove up as the hotel was right next to the freeway. I was wrong. This is a great value!
Check-in was pleasant and quick. We were given tickets for the evening food and drink, which included a hot and cold buffet and cold drinks (including wine and hard liquor). All good. Our room was immaculate and the bed incredibly comfortable. It appeared that everything had been recently renovated. Best of all, our room was located on the interior corridor facing the atrium. (Deluxe King). Totally quiet.
Breakfast in the morning included a hot and cold buffet which was really good. Plenty of choices.
My two minor complaints: plastic cups instead of glass and dispensers in the shower instead of good individual products. Small complaints for what is a generally great value. We would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Forest Park is one mile from Forest Park. The Saint Louis Art Museum, Saint Louis Zoo, and The Muny theater are located inside Forest Park. The hotel's central location between South St. Louis neighborhoods is close to world famous Italian restaurants on The Hill, urban nightlife in The Grove and the Missouri Botanical Gardens in Shaw. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz, Travelocity and Drury Hotels Company, LLC so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Forest Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Forest Park
- Drury Inn & Suites Forest Park Hotel Saint Louis
- Drury Inn Forest Park
- Drury Inn Saint Louis
- Drury Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Drury