“Your the BEST”

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Forest Park
Ranked #11 of 121 Hotels in Saint Louis
Reviewed May 30, 2011

Great place to stay. Very clean rooms, friendly employees, very helpful with getting us around St Louis. Words couldn't say what our thoughts were when we stayed there. It was one of the best places we ever stayed at.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank susanjames76
There are newer reviews for Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Forest Park

Reviewed May 21, 2011

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this hotel. I stayed here while my child was a patient at Children's Hospital in St. Louis. This hotel offered us a discounted rate, as we were patients of the hospital. The hotel is so close to the hospital, it made travel back and forth very simple. The staff was so welcoming and accommodating when I carried in my child, who had just been released from surgery. They were pleasant, and helpful. The rooms were extremely clean, and well stocked with towels, soap, coffee, etc. The rooms were very quiet, and the beds were comfortable. No matter what I needed for me or my family, the staff was more than willing to go out of their way to find it for me, or point me in the right direction. They turned a horrible situation (a child in surgery), into a much more manageable situation. Two Thumbs Up. Your hotel has won me over.

Room Tip: If you are a patient, ask about room discounts
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2011

We stayed here for a cuople of nights for Spring Break with our children. We booked a couple of days ahead and the Staff was really friendly and helpful to find a room for us. We wanted to stay Downtown St Louis, but NO Hotel was able to provide us with a room with a roll in shower. When I asked one of other Hotels if they couls recommend a Hotel they said the Drury Inn would be really nice. Neither my husband nor myself had ever heard about them or reconized them. So I called them and as I said above the staff was very friendly and willing to double and trible check if they do have a handicap accessible room with a roll in shower. So we chosed this location, even though it was a few miles further out than we had planned;. The location is great, right down the street from the awesome (and FREE!!!) Zoo!! Just about 5-10 mins from Downtown and the Stadium. The Hotel is new and the room was really big and VERY clean. THe staff was always friendly and very helpful. The hot Breakfast was great and the staff kept on refilling until breakfast was over. SAme withthe KICKBACK. Free Snacks ( it was for us and the kids a supper...) and beverages. ( 3 adult beverages like beer wine and a few mixed drinks per adult per night) from 5:30 until 7:00 . If we go back to St Louis we would book this Hotel again!! And we also would check if they have Hotel at other Places we go!!!

Room Tip: Try to talk to the HOTEL direct
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2011

This was our first stay at a Drury and was shocked at how clean a hotel can be! It was beautiful thoughout the whole hotel, including the rooms. The beds were comfortable as was the entire room. The 5:30 food was nice and hugely busy as was the breakfast, yet the staff was quick to keep it cleaned up and nice. The only complaint was that the pool area was a free-for-all. It was so busy, loud and obnoxious that it scared the heck out of the two year old we had with us, and my ears hurt as though I'd been at a rock concert. We couldn't help believe that there were many extra people there that were not staying at the hotel as well as lack of adult supervision. It is a wonderful hotel though, just don't go to use the pool and you will love it! I must give special thanks to the absolutely friendly staff who will help you with the biggest smile and friendly manner, thanks for making it easy for us!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2011

This hotel is great. The building is relatively new, everything is clean, and well maintained. The employees from the front desk to cleaning staff, and servers were very friendly and helpful. The pool and fitness room were well maintained with up to date equipment and very clean. The kick back snacks/dinner was great as were the 3 drinks. The breakfast was excellent as well. The elevators were spotless and fast.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
micahermes, Front Office Manager at Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Forest Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2011

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you next time you are in town!

Reviewed December 29, 2010

From the second that I entered the hotel I felt at home. The staff was went out of their way to make sure all needs are meet. The managment staff was not only visible but out and about talking to both staff and the guests. Everyone was approachable and kind.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 27, 2010

I stayed at the Forest Park Location I was there for 3 weeks and your Hotel was WONDERFUL from your employees that cleaned my room each day to the employees behind the desk, my first day there I had tickets for a St. Louis game and had no clue how to get to the Ball Park, Mica (the manager) set me up with a cab and made it to the game on time. My day's were long and in the evenings when I returned to the hotel there was always a SMILING face. I am in the retail business and you always know by the employees actions what kind of Management you have, on a scale from 1 to 10 this Hotel is a 15

Thanks Paul Webb