“Very Nice Stay!”

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Saint Joseph
Omaha, Nebraska
“Very Nice Stay!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

For a hotel that has been standing on this spot for as long as I can remember, it really does not show it's age! Obviously recently remodeled, the carpets, linens, furniture, etc., is all very fresh. Counter tops are granite and the bathroom floor and above the shower is all ceramic tile. Everything is clean. The public areas are also very attractive. The breakfast area is spacious with a nice layout. The breakfast is better than average with a nice selection of both hot and cold food. We came in too late for the Kickback food and drinks, but we know from experience at other Drury Inn's that it is not to be beat! Honestly, not a single suggestion on which they could improve. A real treat to stay there!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nomad062_10

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
California
Reviewed June 29, 2014

The Drury always exceeds expectations. Staff was very friendly. Food was good. Love the wine they pour (Northern California). Although the hotel allows pets you'd never know it unless you see one. Our suite was nice as usual. Not a fan of their bath products but other people love them.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Pocatello, Idaho
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with my son after very long day of driving. Check in worker was very friendly and informative. Free dinner and drinks were awesome. Room was comfortable, bed was nice, convenient plugins. Breakfast was great. No complaints at all. Great stay, great hotel. If I see a Drury Inn on my route, this is where I will stay. Highly recommended.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Candler, North Carolina
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Everything is great about this hotel. The room was spacious, comfortable bed, clean bathroom. This was one of the most quiet hotels we have ever stayed in. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Their food was good, with a nice selection. We would stay here again without hesitation.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Appleton, Wisconsin
Reviewed June 21, 2014

the Drury Inn in St Joe. Mo is one of the very best hotels I have ever stayed at. Simply put, there is absolutely nothing less the excellent about this hotel. the room,service breakfast, and all amenities
are top notch!! We will stay here again and again and always!! Check them out, you will not be disapointed. Thanks Drury Inn & Suites

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Anderson, Indiana
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I've enjoyed my overnight stay here. Easy location, friendly and fast check in, very nice building and room, and mostly quiet. If you are not an early riser be sure to put out the "do not disturb" as I had housekeeping twice knock on my door between 8-8:30. I had a king room and I'm impressed with the furnishings and finishes. Totally updated and spotless. No funny smells, bugs, or nastiness. Room size was certainly adequate but not large, with king bed, two night stands, easy chair with ottoman, nice large armoire, dresser unit with built in microwave/fridge, large flat screen tv, and a desk with office chair. Didn't do breakfast here, but it was included. Not a cheap place to stay but I knew I was going to be by myself and covering some miles so I opted for something I was pretty certain of location and condition vs. local mom and pop motels which I often like to do. I got exactly what I paid for here and I would refer anyone to this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank jpochard
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We had started out at another place and due to security reasons did not feel safe there. When we had called the Drury Inn they were glad to help up out,and get us a great rate. The staff were very helpful, the food was excellent, rooms very nice and even the pool area was well kept and clean. If your going to be staying in st. Joseph, Mo I highly recommend the Drury Inn. YOU Won't be disappointed. .

• Stayed April 2014