Drury Inn & Suites St. Joseph
$101
$90
QualityInn
$88
Motel 6 St. Joseph(Saint Joseph)
$54
$115
$105
Travelocity
Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Joseph(Saint Joseph)(Great Value!)
$98
Days Inn St Joseph(Saint Joseph)
$72
$112
$109
All reviewsfree drinkshot dogsnachosevening kickbackevening snacksbaked potatomanager's receptionliving areanice selectionchilliroom was cleangreat roomoatmealkansas cityhot tubeasy accessnext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here after a family gathering in Maryville.....after a long day the short drive was very welcome. We had adjoining rooms with our children and grandchildren and that was very convenient! The rooms and bathrooms were immaculate. The free appetizers and breakfast were delicious! This was our second stay here and we will definitely return when we are back that way again!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Paul M
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We had a very pleasant stay. The deluxe king room was very spacious, modern and clean. The complimentary breakfast was better than a typical free hotel breakfast. It offered hot items, such as scrambled eggs and belgian waffles. There was also plenty of room in the dining area. There were complimentary drinks and snacks in the evening, as well as free soda and popcorn all day long. Would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.

Room Tip: There was no additional charge to upgrade to the "deluxe" king room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Our family had 5 rooms at the hotel because we were in town for a family weekend. The hotel was great for this. It had a wonderful common area with tables & chairs for breakfast, etc. It was also a great place for family to sit and visit. Breakfast was good. Evening snacks were good. Rooms were clean anc comfortable. Parking was free. Internet was free. It is a great choice when in St Joe's. And I almost forgot about friendly Peggy at the front desk.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 9, 2012

On a Saturday evening when the hotel appeared to be full, we showed up with a $40 off coupon and they accepted it. The property has upscale looking decor and fantastic staff in every area. I don't think that I've ever seen so many staff working so hard while being friendly and attentive. The room was clean, comfortable, quiet and well designed. There was a free, tasty, casual supper with three free drinks each for everyone in our party. Breakfast was also free and probably the best I've experienced at a hotel; the eggs were NOT powdered. The serving and eating area is huge and far nicer than any other I've seen. Have you ever seen hotel staff clean every luggage cart and make sure that they were easily accessible for departing guests each morning; I don't mean just three or four. I'm definitely a Drury convert and will be checking them everywhere we go.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

I checked in pretty late and the young lady at the desk was extremely friendly despite the loud lobby full of obnoxious men and long line. We came up to our room and were surprised to see such a spacious area. I am impressed with the decor and how clean the room was. I usually stay at the KC Drury at the Airport, but I will definitely come back to this one in the future!

• Stayed: September 2012