“I love Drury Inn!”

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Saint Joseph
Springfield, MO
“I love Drury Inn!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

I checked in pretty late and the young lady at the desk was extremely friendly despite the loud lobby full of obnoxious men and long line. We came up to our room and were surprised to see such a spacious area. I am impressed with the decor and how clean the room was. I usually stay at the KC Drury at the Airport, but I will definitely come back to this one in the future!

• Stayed September 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We've been staying at this location at least once a year for @20 years...I've seen it remodeled multiple times and every time I think it can't get any better but it does! The rooms are very nice, great wireless internet access, flat screen tv's, huge lobby with fabulous happy hour and breakfast selections, always clean, responsive staff, large pool, convenient location. If they are booked when I want to visit my sister and her family I pick a different weekend to see her because I won't stay anywhere else. I've tried a few others in the immediate vicinity and they just don't measure up.

Room Tip: I prefer the first floor because we are in and out of the hotel alot but every room has been equally...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2012

This Drury as all Drury Hotels is excellent. I would love to know how Drury Hotels keep their rooms in every hotel so CLEAN! It is like a brand new hotel/room in every property no matter the age of the hotel.
Service is always excellent, pools are great, building interior and exterior excellent!
Rooms are WELL appointed, comfy (excellent beds/linens/pillows) beautiful contemporary furnishings.
Again, You will never go wrong with a Drury!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The Drury Inn at Sg Joseph Missouri was absolutely our first choice for a hotel when traveling through NW Missouri on our way to Wyoming. Super clean, well maintained and very friendly staff. It was so nice that we decided to push through the drive on the last leg towards home so that we could stay at the Drudgery Inn on our last day of vacation.
It will be our first choice again when we head north next time. You should definitely look for it just off the interstate so that you have a clean and comfortable place to stay for the night or two.

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank S G
Simcoe, Canada
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I went on a business trip to St Joseph and we decided to reserve the Drury.

I never went to a any Drury hotels so I didn't know what to expect.

What a nice surprise..

the hotel is really nice and the rooms are spacious. check in was fast and we managed to have our rooms together(other employees).

they have a huge breakfast room which has many choices and is pretty good.

staff is really nice and there is a lot of parking. it is next to a smoke house restaurant called Bandana which is really good(try the smoked ribs)

the room I was in had a nice flat screen tv 42 inch, mini fridge and 2 queen beds which were super comfortable, along with a great choice of pillows.

the A/C unit worked great and was not too noisy

the bathroom was large and very nice with a corner sink which is very different then what I'm used to in hotels.

overall, I would highly recommend this hotel.

ONE issue I had, we worked long hours on nights and wanted to sleep in one morning so we put the DND sign on the door, they didn't knock but they called us to say that if we need something to call them. What is the point of the DND?? some people have to sleep during the day, why would you call them?

the rest was all good and I would return for sure

Room Tip: 3rd floor rooms were pretty good, it easily compares to a Holiday inn
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Appears to have been recently remodeled and is beautiful! Our family of 5 used a 1 bedroom suite, it was very spacious, clean, and well maintained. Happy hour food and breakfast were good and fresh, dining area clean, and tables wiped down promptly. Easy access from I-29. BBQ restaurant right next to hotel with several other restaurants nearby. I have always liked Drury Inns and this one exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank mommyp3
san francisco, ca
Reviewed July 9, 2012

my family used to visit my husband's parents in st. joe every year or so and we always stayed at the drury inn. it's a clean, friendly place with good-sized tidy rooms and a nice lobby area. the reasonable rate includes nightly happy hour (great for people with small kids) and a satisfying hot breakfast buffet. husband enjoyed the biscuits and gravy and kids liked the make your own waffles. we don't have a reason to visit st. joe anymore but if we ever do we will stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family