Days Inn St Joseph
$60
  • Breakfast included
$90
QualityInn
Drury Inn & Suites St. Joseph(Saint Joseph)
$110
$105
Hotels.com
$112
$135
$115
HIExpress.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Joseph(Saint Joseph)(Great Value!)
$98
$52
Hotels.com
Motel 6 St. Joseph(Saint Joseph)
$56
All reviewsoatmealcomfortable bedsdonutsstjosephmo
Reviewed October 7, 2012

First, I was faced with a very young woman at the desk who was unfriendly and talking on the phone, I could tell it was a personal call. She was in no hurry to help me. I got a room and she shoved a paper at me and said initial and sign this, not showing me where to sign. I asked where and she tapped her fingers 3 or 4 times and said, "here!" She then asked if we wanted a complementary beer, my family member doesn't drink and asked for a soda instead and she stated, no soda just beer. The whole thing was strange.

The room was not worth the money, everything was old, especially the drapes . The TV got about five channels. The breakfast provided was very sparse and terrible. I would never recommend this place. I hope this Days Inn is not representative of the chain.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Flower212
A TripAdvisor Member
BELLEVUE
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Very old Hotel, dated, booked as a single but ended up paying a $25.00 premium for 2 people. Felt it was sort of a "we got ya moment." Other than that hotel was clean, fresh, If i am going to pay $75 a night...I will upgrade to a three star or four star...pricey for an off the interstate in the middle of no where hotel. In some respects....a bit of nostalgia as i felt as if I were back in the 70s with the decor and furnishings.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The motel was easy to get to off of I 29. Our room was quiet and I especially liked the easy chair in the room. The continental breakfast could have been a little more imaginative and expanded. When checking into the motel the clerk asked me twice if we had any pets and I answered no and she asked a 3rd time if I was sure we didn't have any pets as if she didn't believe me.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We stayed a night at this older days inn. Our room was clean and comfortable. The women at the front desk were very pleasant and helpful. They even offered us a complimentary beer or wine cooler. The breakfast was good. The price was very reasonable.

Room Tip: We stayed in facing the pool area.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2012

My Fiance has been staying at the days inn for the past two months, due to his work being in st joe for the time being. My son and myself came up here for a few days to just get away and stay with him. Honestly, you get what you pay for. The rooms are a little older. But over-all clean. The front desk lady the day on check in was very nice. Recommended things for my son and I to do. And even Gave us a room right by the pool for my son. I wasn't too impressed with the hot breakfast in the morning. (maybe because i'm used to staying at better hotels) but like I said. you get what you pay for. Other than that, it wasn't a bad hotel. If you need to find a cheap place to stay over night or multiple nights, The Days Inn in St. Joe, is well priced and simple!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business