We had a delightful stay at this incredibly beautiful B&B. The owner has done a marvelous job of restoring what was once a glorious mansion. It could not have been more beautiful in its day than it is now. Our room was so comfortable, cozy, and quiet, not to mention how immaculate it was. There was plenty of on-street parking and free internet. The breakfast was most delicious and the dining area is so lovely. A five star restaurant could not match our meal there. Olin is a very friendly and welcoming host. We would love to go back again and again and stay in every room in the house. Also, this B&B is no more expensive that hotels in the area and truly has much more character.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This restored historic 1885 mansion, nestled in Missouri's largest National Registered District, will pamper you with its spacious rooms, full breakfast, and large bathrooms with soaking clawfoot tubs. Authentically appointed with period Eastlake furniture, this Non-Smoking inn will give you a quiet, romantic evening and restful night during your visit to Saint Joseph. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Whiskey Mansion Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whiskey Mansion Bed And Breakfast
- Whiskey Mansion Hotel Saint Joseph