Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - St. Joseph
$90
QualityInn
$105
Hotels.com
Drury Inn & Suites St. Joseph(Saint Joseph)
$110
$135
$115
HIExpress.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Joseph(Saint Joseph)(Great Value!)
$98
$52
Hotels.com
Motel 6 St. Joseph(Saint Joseph)
$56
Days Inn St Joseph(Saint Joseph)
$91
All reviewsthe indoor outdoor poolbunk bedskids loved the poollog cabinhot tubbiscuits and gravywafflestraining campsitting areathird floorrooms are largehotel chainsfamily reunionclean hotelcoffee makergreat roomparking lot
Reviewed September 14, 2006

The stay was very nice, rooms were very clean. The pool was good, service at the front desk was excellent.

The only thing we did not like was the attitude of the person in charge of the breakfast and we think you should do more effort on the breakfast.

we look forward to come back in 2008 for my daughter's graduation.

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 24, 2006

We enjoyed staying at Stoney Creek in St Joseph. We annually go to another New Year's Eve event in St Joseph at WOLC. Much to our surprise Stoney Creek was having their own family friendly New Year's Eve party in the Conference Center. It was FREE to those staying at the hotel. We looked in for a few minutes and thought it looked like a wonderful party for a family. They had hats and horns, snacks and entertainment.

We stayed in a Deluxe Expanded King Room which is a step up from the standard rooms. They are nice rooms with very tasteful Rustic decor, and bits of humor in decorating abound.

Sidenote: We have also stayed at Stoney Creek in Columbia, MO, where we had a nice stay also. This particular Deluxe Expanded King room had a neat little porch with a screen door to the outside.

• Stayed: December 2005, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 5, 2006

I stayed here as I was traveling in the Saint Joseph area on business. When I called, I was told that there was a sauna and high speed internet in each room. When I arived at the hotel and checked in, I went into the pool area to find the sauna out of order. I asked the front desk about the sauna and I was told that a kid had spilled something in it and it had to be closed. I asked when it would re-open, and I was told they had no idea. When I got to the room, I found that the internet was not wireless and there was NO ETHERNET cord, I called down to the front desk and was told I could buy one for $5.00 dollars. $5.00 dollars later I pluged into the "high speed internet" to find that it was slow as a snail (DSL). I could not download files and it took for ever to get to my email.

On the other side of the coin, the hotel is nice and it does feel like you are in a log cabin. The room was nice and the bed was okay. Service was good and the breakfast was average at best. Then pool area is nice and they do have a large hot tub area.

I would maybe stay there again if I was traveling with my family and not for work.

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled on business
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 26, 2006

I have twins and when looking for a hotel, it has to be clean, clean, clean.
This hotel is comparable in price to other hotels, but the quality of this hotel is best.
I am staying there again this coming May 2006 for reunion.

• Stayed: June 2005
3  Thank linda v
Reviewed March 19, 2006

We spent one night here and loved it! Wonderful decor, quiet room and excellent staff. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2006