“Great BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Ordered the pork sandwich which was very moist. What was so great are the incredible choices of BBQ sauces at the table. I think at least 6. So, it was fun to try each one on a bite. Service was top notch.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Being from Texas I'm sort of a BBQ snob. In live ten minutes from the Salt Lick (the Holy Grail of all that is BBQ) and I am part of an award winning BBQ team. Bandanas did not disappoint. I would rank it in my top 10 of BBQ joints in fact. I went with a two meat combo of brisket and ribs. I know KC is big on sauce, but I like to taste the meat for that smoke flavor. This place had it. They also had about 6 different sauce and I dabbled with the "Smoke and Sweet" sauce, but realistically you didn't need the sauce at all. The brisket was really good with about a quarter inch smoke ring. The bark on the outside was very flavorful as well. The ribs (ok, they were not as good as the Salt Lick) but oh my they were tasty. Perfectly cut, smoked perfectly and the rub had a nice taste of brown sugar in them. They tasted very similar to those that our BBQ team prepare. Service was great. Very attentive and friendly. Food came out very fast as well. I would certainly recommend Bandanas. Texas approved.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

My husband doesn't care for BBQ, so I have to visit Bandana's with friends or family. I tried the pork and ribs platter, and enjoyed the fact that you choose your own sauce our of several that are displayed at the table. The meat was tender and the sides are fairly decent. Good value for the price.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

We decided to grab a sandwich prior to leaving town. Service was excellant and the food arrived quickly. If you like BBQ definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Had a great meal,had the family feast,great service,great atmosphere,nice sitting area,great place to take family