“Good BBQ, reasonably priced.”
Review of Bandana's

Bandana's
Ranked #7 of 221 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Conveniently located just off I-29. 1st impression based on outside appearance is it is a little rundown and not up to the standard KC BBQ locations. Even the interior wasn't special. The food and service, however, were quite good. I had a smoked turkey sandwich, and it was very good. The price for the sandwich was a little more than I would expect, but it was a good size. I plan on stopping again the next time I travel down I-29.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Ok food. Service not so great. Place needs to be cleaned up a little bit. Lots of noisey kids.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

My daughter and I went to Bandana's to celebrate her success at a school science fair. She picked the restaraunt, and I'm glad she chose Bandana's. The food was good, their BBQ sauces were excellent and the service was down home friendly.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

great smoked turkey and beef. great service too. and it is now a non smoking restaurant

Reviewed February 15, 2012

When I visit KC/Missouri I can't not go for ribs - especially at Bandana's. It's all good - but the rack of ribs is excellent. Not a meal you want to eat durinig a date or prior to a meeting - as you will need to clean up afterwards! Try all the barbeque sauces - although my favorite is the spicy.

Enjoy the ribs!