“Good Meals - good steaks”

San Jose Steakhouse
Ranked #99 of 216 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Pensacola, FL
“Good Meals - good steaks”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We visited this steakhouse while in Missouri. While the food was very good it was not what I had envisioned of getting a western steak. Maybe we just was looking for someting that tasted a lot better than the steaks in Pensacola, FL and found them to be the same.
If in the area again i would still eat here as the meal was really good.

• Visited July 2012

effingham kansas
“Not that good”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We have been here before and the food was good-But not this time my husbands steak was under cooked and tought-my pork chops we greasey and the corn on the cobb was waterey and no taste-wouldnt go there again.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank barbara b
“Good for lunch”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

When fast food gets tiresome, try this for lunch. A wide variety of both American and Mexican entres in decent portions will fill you up. They are also very accomodating to making changes to your meal. If you are over 55, don't forget to ask for your senior discount.

Visited April 2012
St. Joseph MO
“Delicious”
Reviewed October 16, 2011

My sister knows the owner and started taking me. Then my husband, then he told people he works with and other family and friends went after we told them how good it is. I usually get the fish or seafood platter. My sister goes for the prime rib. My husband likes the pork chilli dinner. Anything we get is scrumptious. The only complaint I have is the baked potatoes are really baked, but very small. Other then that it is great no matter what we get, and and the staff is very accomodating. Love, love, love this place.

• Visited October 2011
Saint Joseph, Missouri
“Great Little Family Owned Restraunt w Selection!”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

I'm a local who eats here 3-4 times a month. First of all I'm ADDICTED to their Beef Nachos! - Yep, that's my meal when I go - forget appetizer I want the whole plate and I'm not sharing! They have a great selection from sandwichs, steaks, mexican... Price is very reasonable and the service has always been great... It's not a super fancy steakhouse just simple and good!

• Visited August 2011