“good value”

Denny's
Ranked #114 of 220 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 31, 2012

you know what you get when going to a Denny's and I like that sometimes. the service and food was great. I'd stop again if I'm in the area.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Denny's is a national chain. Open 24 hours. Menu consist of breakfast, lunch or dinner at any time. I typically eat there for breakfast. Very traditional choices. Always fine for breakfast. Also known as somewhere to eat late at night after an evening out. Staff is usually friendly and good at their jobs. I'm sure you can come across different quality of people throughout the day and night who might be more or less serving to customer needs. They have a value menu that makes it very affordable to eat at Denny's. Location is one block from the interstate. Great stop for travelers.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Very good menu, eco prices, fast servece waitres very friendly and helpful for the under teen children.
Easy parking and close to interstate hwy. Clean and will honor AARP card also will honor veterans with card for discount. Had group of five adults and four children.
Would recomend to travelers and in town families.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

The Saturday in January when we were there and looking for a little more breakfast than our hotel provided, we walked in and there was a strange odor. When we were seated we realized it was sewer gas, so we left immediately. Not sure what the problem was, but was not willing to find out.

Reviewed August 8, 2010

$1.85 for juice; $1.85 for coffe and $5.99 for 2 eggs, hash browns, 2 VERY small pcs. of bacon and toast. We had to wait 20 minutes for food. My food was tepid at best with undercooked hash browns, limp (as a dishrag) toast, and eggs that I had to cut up with a KNIFE!! FINALLY got a refill on coffee which tasted more like mud! And don't look for the manger to complain.........she's out back talking on her cell phone........DRIVE ON BY this restaurant!

1  Thank NJ46_10