No photo provided
Applebee's
Ranked #154 of 221 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 17, 2012

My husband and I stopped into Applebee's on April 15, 2012, for a late lunch. After we ordered, my husband smelled smoke. We then noticed there were 2 ladies smoking at the bar. We were shocked. In Kansas we have a state wide smoking ban. I am confused why this was allowed and even more confused why it was not clearly marked that smoking is permitted. If we had seen some signage, we would have had a beer and left happy. Instead we got to smell stinkin generic cigarettes while we ate... We will not be back as long as this is allowed.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Applebee's has become a typical franchise steak house. The food is so-so, the service was good, but the waitress seemed disconnected, just trying to get to the next table.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook