“Got carry out, nice bartender server took order”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #37 of 220 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We got everything we ordered except no butter or sour cream. They mistakenly gave us tartar sauce instead. We got our order to go and the bartender who took our order over the phone was very patient and friendly in describing their specials and other options. The minor error was nothing in comparison to how delicious the entire meal was. We go to this Red Lobster whenever we are in St. Joe and it is always busy which will tell you something about how popular it is with locals as well. It hasn't seemed to suffer from the growth on the other end of town with all of their new, very good restaurants. Kudos to the barkeep who was the friendliest person I met in St. Joe on this trip!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Steven was our server. He was great! His experience as a cook guided our choices for dinner. I had grilled grouper.... It was a large portion and perfectly prepared. Then only issue we had was that they ran out of cold water lobster and substituted warm water lobster in our meal ( which my husband didn't find as tasty). Otherwise, a great experience.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

We had a wonderful dining experience at Red Lobster this evening, We were greeted immediately and our server was very courteous and efficient. She was very attentive, never let my water glass get empty. Our food was exceptionally good, and fresh. The restaurant was very clean and the atmosphere was very relaxing. We will definitely be dining here again!

1  Thank Cindi K
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I love the Red Lobster in St. Joe. The staff is always friendly and the food is always great. I've been here about 4 times in the last few years and I'm never disappointed. The restaurant is very clean including the bathrooms!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

While I don’t normally dine at Red Lobster because the company has spent almost $1 million annually in lobbying expenditures to advocate against laws that would mandate disclosure of management compensation and prevent any improvements in employment standards, on occasion I do enjoy the convenience of ordering from this location while returning from Nebraska.

The hardworking employees are very courteous and generous with the garlic cheddar biscuits and the convenient location makes Red Lobster the perfect place to stop by and pick up a call in order on the way home from visiting family.