“Coolest place in town”

Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill
Ranked #6 of 213 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Grill, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We feature wood-fired grilled steaks, award-winning BBQ and so much more cooked over full-sized logs of oak and ash.
“Coolest place in town”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This place has the best servers in town. All of them talk to us, share stories, and make us feel welcome--no matter who I come in with. The managers I've come in contact with are so kind and accommodating. Further, the baby back ribs are some of the best I've had in the country. Watching them cook on the wood-fire grill made them taste even better! Lastly, the peach cobbler is clearly homemade--it's incredible!!!

• Visited April 2013

“Great food. Great service.”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Absolutely loved our baby back ribs! Fell off the bone. Managers and severs were attentive and helpful. Also had the tootsie roll appetizer YUM! We love eating at The Creek.

King City, Missouri, United States
“Whiskey Creek, about what I expected...”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I was invited to a holiday party at Whiskey Creek in St. Joseph, MO last December and made the discovery that Whiskey Creek Restaurants must be very similar. We ate at a Whiskey Creek in North Platte, NE last fall and everything was almost identical, right down to the tough steaks. Not what I expected from a Nebraska Steakhouse??? The service was just good, not exceptional in any way. The room wasn't very clean, but the atmosphere was at least at par. It wasn't one of my best dining experiences.

• Visited December 2012
“Must Stop”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

If you want hospitality and great food stop here. We really enjoyed our time tonight. The atmosphere was great allot of smiles and great energy in the restaurant. The food was awesome as well, I had bacon wrapped shrimp and my husband had wood fire prime Wow it was amazing. Just a wonderful experience

Bloomington, Illinois
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This place has AWESOME FOOD!! We really enjoyed the meal we had there! Best pork chops I have had in a long time. My husband really enjoyed his shrimp with the lemon honey sauce!

Visited March 2013
Jennifer S, Guest Relations Manager at Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thanks so much for the great comments. We appreciated the feedback.