“AWESOME!”

Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill
Ranked #6 of 215 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: A small, family-owned group of restaurants, hand-crafting food since 1995. We feature wood-fire grilled steaks cooked over full-size logs of oak and ash, award-winning BBQ slow-smoked on premise, homemade desserts and much more.
Bloomington, Illinois
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This place has AWESOME FOOD!! We really enjoyed the meal we had there! Best pork chops I have had in a long time. My husband really enjoyed his shrimp with the lemon honey sauce!

Visited March 2013
Jennifer S, Guest Relations Manager at Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thanks so much for the great comments. We appreciated the feedback.

“Excellent Service”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We had a great experience at Whiskey Creek and the staff made the difference. I had the best steak that I have had for quite awhile. The manager came by and checked on us and gave me the impression he sincerely cared. The waitress took good care of us. It didn't feel like a big corporate chain restaurant, much more comfortable.

Saint Joseph, Missouri
“Best Steak In Town, Excellent Service”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

While visiting this restaurant for dinner, I asked the GM on duty which steak was their best on the menu. He recommended the "Bone-In 20 oz Rib Eye". He was right. This steak was the best steak I have ever had. I ordered it blackened, and medium rare. It was cooked to perfection and had a taste unlike most steaks I've had. The whole staff, including the waitress, was very friendly and I will be visiting this store again sometime soon!

Kansas City, Missouri
“A must Stop”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We stopped to get gas and decided to get some dinner, and noticed a restaurant that we had not eaten at before so gave it a shot..............Score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The atmosphere was great. It was like they realy liked what they wher doing and cared about there guest. It was both a very comfortable and enjoyabel experience. My husband had a special blue cheese burget that was suggested by the staff and he loved it. I had a steak and the flavor and quality was wonderful, and it was awsome to get a sweet potato as a side choice, you dont get that option at most places. The server even suggest a great wine that whent well with my meal. We will defenitaly look for Whiskey creeks in our future travels. I hope they all have the same feal as the one in St. Joseph.

Saint Joseph, Missouri
“It depends on what you eat.”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I have tried to eat filet mignon here, but it's awful. They do some sort of texturizing to make it cook faster. You might as well be eating "chopped steak."

Visited February 2013