“Lino is the best”

Lino's Original Pizza
Ranked #24 of 222 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We actually had Lino Cater our wedding, we love the food so much. They are more than just a pizza shop, they have excellent pasta, great salads, gyros, and more. I would say Lino's has the best pizza in St. Joseph.

To give you a feel for the place it is in a mall food court, so the atmosphere could leave a little to be desired. Their old location was in the same mall, but was it's own restaurant with booths and a very personal feel to it.

1  Thank TheGoldenPanda

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Great NY style pizza in St. Joe! We had salad and pizza. We couldn't believe how inexpensive and fast the service was! Can't figure out why they don't open a free-standing restaurant....the mall food court location is just weird for such great food.

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

As usual, Lino had great pizza, with a shrimp topping I hadn't noticed before. My daughter and I had Hawaiian and a pepperoni & sausage with olives varieties. When I got a slice to go to work the same week, I got the two slice special. Pizza here is always fresh, always tender crisp crust with nice chewiness, perfect sauce that is not bitter or too sweet.

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

I took my family to try the pizza since they always have gyros or gyro meat salad there. They liked it a lot. The crust is tender crisp and chewy at the same time. Perfection. My fav is the tomato garlic with mozzarella. Fresh tasting. They always have the best quality veggies in their salads, too. Even a dieter can find something for lunch. Very reasonable prices.

1  Thank lilliejl
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Great pizza and the staff is polite and efficient-something I don't associate with a "fast food" experience. At 99 cents a slice, they can't be beat! I also tried the stromboli and it was perfect. If only they had their own restaurant separate from the mall.