“One of our St. Joe all-time favorites.”

Fredrick Inn Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 217 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A hometown favorite! A scratch kitchen that serves different lunch specials daily and a full menu nightly. Night time meals include unlimited trips to our salad bar, as well as fresh made rolls and cinnamon rolls!
King City, Missouri, United States
“One of our St. Joe all-time favorites.”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Karen and her gang always make us feel welcome when we visit. The food is very good and we feel like we've almost had a meal with family when we leave. The Fredrick Inn has excellent steaks, seafood, soups, and the best Spinach Salad we've had anywhere. The service is great and the ambiance is exactly right.

• Visited August 2012

Saint Joseph, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good eats”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I like eating at the Fredrick Inn. The service people are friendly and attentive. There is a salad bar that has a nice selection to choose from. They also have a flavorful spinach salad that my wife prefers. Although it is a steak house, I prefer the fried chicken. It is priced well and fried after the order is put in, so it takes a little longer for that meal. The atmosphere reminds me of restaurants I used to go to as a kid. It probably could use an update, but then the ambiance would be ruined. The prices for the rest of the meals are reasonable. One drawback is the smoke that emanates from the bar/smoking area. I prefer to have a smoke-free environment when I eat. The air filtration system could be better.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Mark S
Drift, KY
“Tour and personal trip”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

The food was wonderful. Wish I would have had time for the desserts. They looked heavenly

Visited July 2012
St Joseph
“Super Experience, Always!!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

There is Always Super Daily Specials, at Affordable Prices. My all time Favorite is their Prime Rib. It's the Best I've had All Across the US, You Just Can't Beat It! The Staff really sets this place apart... Dara, Tina, Becky, Jill, Annette, Julia, Barb, Cathy, Freda, Megan, Karen and all the others. They all make you feel so Welcomed. It's more than just a Dinning Experience! If you're ever in St. Joseph, MO this Is The Place to check out. I've continued to have the Best time here, and I Bet You Will Also.

• Visited July 2012
Springfield, Missouri
“Unhappy Experience”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We ordered the Jack Daniel/pineapple sauce steak special done medium rare. It was a grocery store quality piece of meat and flavorless. The tasty part of the meal was the spinach salad. For an after dinner drink we ordered Bailey's on the Rocks. When the bill was presented, we'd been charged $1.00 for the rocks. We objected to the waitress, who gave us very good service, and she got the cashier to omit that charge.

• Visited June 2012