“Authentic Cajun”

Boudreaux's Louisiana Seafood
Ranked #4 of 214 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Joseph, Missouri
“Authentic Cajun”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I've had the pleasure of visiting the south on many occasions, and this place offers up gumbo just like it was made in Louisiana. The alligator meat is a must have.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Brian M

Saint Joseph, MO
“Authentic Cajun!”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

I spent nearly a decade of my life living in southern LA, and not since I've moved from there have I had gumbo or étouffée like I had when I was a southerner. At least not until now. Excellent, authentic Cajun cuisine, very reasonable prices. We will be back!

1 Thank MichaelBlake1962
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Very Good”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

The lobster bisque is a meal in itself and so delicious. I also had the shrimp po-boy. Sit by the bright, tall windows and count how many times the city parking attendant drives around the block looking to ticket your car. It's extreme so be sure to park legally.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Snuffa
Anchorage, Alaska
“Great Cajun food”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My wife and I had dinner at Boudreaux's. The food was very good. I had the super jambalaya and she had the seafood courtboullion ("coo-bee-yon"). Both were very good. Portions were more than adequate. Prices were reasonable, although higher than listed on their website. We also had the bar trash appetizer ( shrimp and crab meat). Their wine list is not extensive, but they had some good selections and their prices were reasonable. Service was very good. I would definitely go back.

• Visited April 2014
Kansas City, Missouri
“NOLA in StJoMo”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Great crawfish étouffée and alligator bites; very authentic! The roux was perfectly prepared and complimented the crawfish. I felt transported to the French Quarter while dining here.

Visited April 2014