“yes”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2012

great food and service food was great love theseafood and service very qick prompt and well served

1  Thank jermico p

Reviewed December 10, 2011

I can't wait to go back i haven't had one dish that hasn't made me want more or melted in my mouth. Thanks Boudreaux's your awesome!

Reviewed November 28, 2011

We held my mother-in-law's 90th birthday party at Boudreaux's, but I eat there every time I am in St. Joe. It's a family-friendly restaurant with enough variety in the food choices that everyone is satisfied. The wait can be a little long, since they don't take reservations.

1  Thank yellowjacket11
Reviewed November 5, 2011

While downtown we decided to try this place. The waitress was helpful and pleasant. We had broiled stuffed mushrooms for an appetizer. They were very good! My husband had the seafood saute'. He said it was ok, but a little spicy and would not order it again. I had the Ahi Tuna steak. I could only eat the center of the steak because the outside smelled fishy and it was dry. The veggies that came with it would have been better if they were hotter. Warm brocolli and peppers isnt that hot!
The atmosphere was great!

Reviewed August 29, 2011

Well I was in town for work and couldn't wait to get back so I could eat here again.the food was excellent and the hot waitresses were on their game.great food and service.