“Overpriced”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
St. Joseph MO
“Overpriced”
Reviewed August 8, 2011

My daughter took her dad and I to Boudreaux's for Father's day. After the girl that seated us snubbed us, we looked at the over priced menu. I ordered the fish dinner and it was good. They both ordered the jumbalaya and veggies and hated it. I told them to say something and maybe get something else, but they sat there and would'nt eat it or say anything about it. People were none too friendly and I was uncomfortable as they were. I would'nt recommend this until you are a snob.

• Visited June 2011
3 Thank gigglebox51

“Awesome crawfish etoufee!”
Reviewed July 15, 2011

My husband and I have eaten here several times. The service is good, food is great, prices are a little higher than we normally go for, but then again about the same as any other sit down restaurant. I LOVE the Crawfish Etoufee ($13.99). See the menu here... http://www.allmenus.com/mo/st-joseph/157891-boudreauxs-louisiana-seafood-and-steaks/menu/
I would not recommend the fried shrimp, we have tried it twice and it was awful, not sure why! The waitress was wonderful about it both times and got us something different.

• Visited November 2010
West Des Moines, Iowa
“Great place, good food, great atmosphere, unprentious.”
Reviewed July 4, 2011

Ate here on 7-2-11. Had 6 in group and each ordered something different.

Service was very good, attentive but not over bearing. Ordered 3 different appetizers, onion rings, crab dip and boudin sausage link.

Entrees went from fried shrimp to jambalaya to shrimp creole and shrimp etouffee. All very good with good to large portions.

Numerous tap beers and bottled also. Had drink menu with house specialty drinks and wine list.

The restaurant is located in downtown St Joe in an older brick building. I really like this type of architecture and the ambiance of this place is very nice. Could be kinda formal but it is a great place to meet friends and have a very relaxed meal and drinks.

I highly recommend Boudreaux's. Relaxing atmosphere and good food.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Flycactus
talihina
“Good Food, great atmosphere.”
Reviewed March 9, 2011

The food was delicious, The Building priceless enjoyed the experience.

• Visited March 2011
Fort Dodge, IA
“Great find on a wintery night”
Reviewed February 24, 2011

With four inches of snow on the ground and more on the way, what a great find. The warmth of the establishment was only outdone by staff. The fried alligator was outstanding along with the salad with house dressing. Shrimp etouffee had a nice kick at the end. Well worth a visit.