“A wonderful place to eat!”

Gyro Paradise-Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #2 of 214 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to Gyro Paradise-Mediterranean Grill! With America's increasing focus on healthy eating as well as recent news of the benefits of the Mediterranean diet, Gyro Paradise-Mediterranean Grill gives you the power to choose a delicious, flavorful and healthy meal by using only freshest ingredients. Our staff is always happy to share suggestions and help acquaint you with our authentic Mediterranean cuisine. Enjoy our taste of the Mediterranean for a new, healthier dining experience.
Camden, Tennessee
“A wonderful place to eat!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We love Mediterranean and Middle Eastern food, and we were extremely pleased with Gyro Paradise! We had the lamb/beef gyro with a tangy yogurt sauce, lettuce, tomato, and marinated onions. We also had baba ganoush with delicious pita bread. The food was outstanding, the service was great, and the restaurant was easily accessible from downtown St. Joseph.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Afzab

Saint Joseph, Missouri
“The Best Restaurant In St. Joseph!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Gyro Paradise-Mediterranean Grill in St. Joseph, MO!

I am in love and greatly pleased with this restaurant. Me and my co-workers always make a special trip to this restaurant once or twice a week ever since we have discovered them. Food is always made here from scratch and you can taste the freshness of the ingredients. It is not your typical "corporate-chain" restaurant. I love their Hummus, Falafel, Gyro Meat, and Greek Salads to name the least. One of my most favorite items on the menu which I get the most of the time is a MEDITERRANEAN PLATE and boy let me tell you is that the BEST ever! The food is always fresh, fantastically friendly environment which is alway makes us to go back. My wife is vegan and she is in love with so many options that they offer as well. My kids love their "kids menu" and they can't wait to come here every saturday. I would highly recommend this place. We need to support this restaurant in a heart beat. I do not want "corporate - chain" restaurant take it over the whole world. Real food and Real people!

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Edward P
Saint Joseph, Missouri
“Welcome Back Gyro Paradise!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The last time I had visited Gyro Paradise, they had disappointed (you can see my previous review on Trip Advisor).

Well, it's all better now. I don't know when they remodeled or altered the way they build the gyros, but it's great! Before, you ordered a gyro and they built it to their standard model; now, it's like a Subway or Chipotle experience - lots of choices right in front of you for fresh toppings. You can build it anyway you want - lettuce, Feta cheese, olives, hummus, etc. And the meat serving in the gyro is generous like I would expect!

The fries are very crunchy and yummy too!

Thanks for improving on one of my favorite lunchtime options!

Will definitely be back!

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank MaryTony
“Oh my...best ever!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Went here when traveling from good reviews I read on Trip Advisor. I am trying to watch carbs so I got the Mediterrean Salad choice which is without bread. I got many different kinds of superbly cooked and seasoned veggies plus hummus, baba gamoush, and chicken gyro meat. Also my husband got a chicken gyro in pita bread with a side dish of Dolma (stuffed grape leaves) and pita bread side dish all for $16 for both of us. The atomsphere is bright and cheery. All fresh and healthy food. Too bad I live far away or I would be here eating 3-4 times a week!

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank PriusGirl
“Best Gyro in 500 miles”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I love gyros and since moving from Chicago, every once in a while I find a place to buy one at. Most times than not I have found them not to be authentic, never the less I keep trying new places. This past week I had the chance to visit St. Joseph and found this place listed. I stopped and ordered one for lunch. WOW! This has been the best I have had since moving from Chicago twenty years ago. This was so good, I went back to get another one for dinner. This will be a MUST STOP when i go through St. Joseph. Well done!!!

Visited July 2013