“Our hotel didn't serve breakfast so we had a McMuffin!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #146 of 213 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Omaha, Nebraska
“Our hotel didn't serve breakfast so we had a McMuffin!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

Since our hotel did not serve breakfast, my husband picked up a couple of McMuffins and juice and coffee. All of it was fresh and hot and delicious. I don't generally eat at McDonald's, so I don't know if this is the norm or not, but we were very satisfied.

Visited May 2014

Missouri, USA
“You know... it's McDonalds”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

A typical McDonalds. The people who work at the "mid Belt" one are all very nice and efficient. It is the best McD in the city. And for $2.15 you can get a double hamburger (add Mac sauce) and a large diet coke. Can't beat that.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Knorc
Saint Joseph, Missouri
“Slow workers and there rude”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

sorry but just about every mcdonalds you pull into in St. Joe is so slow and there rude, so watch out.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jellybean103
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Only a 20 Minute Wait Time For 30 McFish Bites !!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

I went to the St. Joseph, MO McDonald's at 601 N. Belt 5 days ago and went inside and the only thing I ordered was a 30 piece McFish bites. I only had to wait 20 minutes for them ! At least 5 customers inside the store ordered after me and got their orders & left. It seemed like the workers was more concerned about helping the customers at the drive thru then helping the customers inside the store because they only had one cashier. They recently renovated the building & I noticed that they moved the drive thru lane away from the building where you order, which means that when you park in a space & go inside is fine, but when you go to leave you have to drive or cut across the drive thru lane to leave the parking lot which you have to wait for a customer in the drive thru lane to let you drive across the drive thru lane to let you out. It was much better when they had the drive thru lane right next to the building.

Saint Joseph, Missouri, United States
“...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2012

It was okay... One of the things I got was a little burnt and the lady that served seamed like she was in a bad mood and was kinda rood... but other than that it was okay I guess.. but I much more prefer other fast food places

Visited March 2012