There are 6 impressive mansions on Hall Street, plus several "smaller" homes on Hall and 7th and 8th Streets.
• 631 Hall St–James Robinson-William Wheeler Mansion, built 1883
• 703 Hall St–Farber-Schuster-Farrish Mansion, built 1878-1881. This mansion was designed by L. S. Stigers, designer of the Patee House.)
• 801 Hall St–Wesley Cummings Mansion, built 1898.
• 802 Hall St–Bill Osgood Mansion, built 1890.
• 809 Hall St–Cummings-Ogden Mansion, built 1885. (Now the Shakespeare Chateau B&B.)
• 819 Hall St–Colbert House, not exactly a mansion, but an impressive house built prior to the Civil War.
• 718 N 7th St (corner of Hall & 7th)–C. D. Smith Mansion/Catholic Chancery/Wright Nursing Home, built prior to 1888.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.