“Great find”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We were at the bistro on a night mid week. We had excellent service and mainly ordered small dishes. All were excellent. We also shared a dessert. We can highly recommend everything we ate.

1  Thank Betweenjobs

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Very good, so interested in the food I forgot to look at the bad art. Best: the small-plates appetizers. Ordered so many that I think we ruined our appetite for the entrees. WIne list was really good, too. Highly recommend.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

This little bistro served up some good American cuisine. The bread and salad was delish, and the tempura veggies I had were delectable. The halibut (a special) was a little chewy, but what can you expect from a fish that has traveled over a thousand miles to get to my plate? Service was food and the raspberry-flavored rye-whiskey based cocktail was admirable. Kudos to the owner and the staff for keeping this gem open in a town of chains, where, when I asked my B&B innkeeper where to go I dinner, she suggested Wild Wings.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Bad Art was both a surprise and a real find. It is an absolutely fabulous French restaurant, in the middle of St Joe. We all four enjoyed a meal as good as any we had eaten, including in Paris. The service and atmosphere were top notch! If you are the area, do not miss this one!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We ordered the spring rolls, quail, and seared scallops along with a 1995 Chardonnay. The wine was full of flavor and color but was sweet for a Chard. The spring rolls, quail, and scallops were extraordinary. The atmosphere was fun and the art was funky. The servers were rushing around so much, they made us nervous. One of them repeatedly bumped into my wife's chair. Our server attempted to be nice, but obviously seemed rushed and uncomfortable all night.