“EXCELLENT!”

Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Seating
“EXCELLENT!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Excellent food! I travel a lot and eat out a lot. What a refreshing experience! Just to go and have tea and walk around in the building is an experience all in itself. Please go here if you are in St. Joe. You will be sorry if you miss it!

“Yumyumyum”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Wow, am I still in st joe mo or what? Makes me wanna slap my momma!
I will be back like everyday. What drives me crazy is places like these don't stay open longer, maybe that's why their soooo good?

Flandreau, South Dakota
“Great food and ambiance”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

While the menu was limited, the food was delicious. Be prepared to wait for your food as they make it fresh. Definately worth the wait.

Visited October 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
“Not to be missed”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I have been going here for two years and it is the most special place. It's a magical place inside and out. The owner is the chef and her food is amazing!!! Everything is home made. I have taken many people here and they just fall in love with it. The food is incredible!!! The decor is wonderful.

I love being there. Please don't miss this wonderful gem!! The service is amazing. It's my favorite Restraunt.

• Visited July 2012
Nashua, NH
“Loved it!”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

I felt like I was back in time during the victorian era eating at this place. You can go there for lunch or tea. It’s a renovated Gothic style house with lots of character. The owner takes your order and cooks the food herself, and what a delicious home cooked meal that is! There are a variety of teas and daily specials to choose from. At the beginning you’re served this amazing scone accompanied of this very light sauce, which I’ve never had better! The meal and dessert were incredible! It was like my grandmother cooked it. I can’t say enough good things about the experience.

Visited April 2012