“Much better then expected...Seriously! Comfortable & great price”

Greenstay Hotel & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Saint James
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“Much better then expected...Seriously! Comfortable & great price”
Reviewed January 17, 2011

Being a motel in a small town, we were apprehensive but I'll tell you what, it's a very nice place. The lady at the front desk said it was completely refurbished in 2009. New carpeting, flat screen tv, very nice bedding (comfortable too), nice decor. The room still had a hint of new sheets/carpet/paint. Very nice fitness room (6 new machines.)The pool was a good size, but in January it was a bit cold for our taste. If I were traveling through the state, I'd stay here and avoid Rolla. read the reviews of the hotels there....eeeek! Anyways, the continental breakfast was fine, not very extensive but covered the basics. Overall I'd say it was an 8/9 out of 10.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
MissAmanda74, Owner at Greenstay Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 10, 2011
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience. I appreciate the compliments on our hotel and I'm thrilled you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to seeing you back in St. James, MO soon.

Amanda Schaefer
owner, Days Inn & Suites-St. James, Missouri

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed June 29, 2010

Gave great military discount that brought price down - along with serving breakfast, this made the price the same as a cheap hotel but much more comfortable. WiFi and fitness room too. Nice beds, slept well.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
California, Missouri
Reviewed June 21, 2010

My husband and I have now stayed at this hotel twice! EXCELLENT service, cleanliness and value! The front desk staff were very courteous! Gave helpful information to area events and dining suggestions! We are already planning another night stay in July while we are in the area on a float trip! I've stayed at 4 star luxurious hotels and resorts - these facility is definitely a 4 star hotel in my book!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the kind words and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. We take pride in our guest satisfaction, as well as striving to maintaining a top notch facility.
We look forward to your next stay with us.

Amanda Schaefer
owner, Days Inn & Suites-St. James, Missouri
denver, co
Reviewed December 11, 2009

My husband and I spent three nights at this wonderful hotel. The staff was warm and friendly. The pool is beautiful. We enjoyed the breakfast.
When we got back to Colorado we realized that I had left my swim suit behind. The staff mailed it back to me within a week.
Thanks for all your help. We will be back!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed October 29, 2009

This Days Inn is outstanding...It was originally built for an upscale chain but is now totally refurbished and open as a Days.. Beautiful pool, Exercise Room, Large Breakfast area, Indoor Rooms as well as Motel out door access. Rooms are large, clean and well maintained. PillowTop beds and feather pillows. 32" LCD TV's.. For $70 it was outstanding value and worth every penny.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
MissAmanda74, owner at Greenstay Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, November 18, 2009
Thank you so much for your positive feedback and most importantly, for your stay with us. I am thrilled to know you enjoyed the facility. We take great pride in offering a classy and upscale experience with tremendous value, for each and every one of our guests. We look forward to your next stay.

Amanda Schaefer, owner/operator
Hampton Inn Rolla
Hampton Inn Rolla
#1 of 13 in Rolla
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rolla

Been to Greenstay Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!