“Service and atmosphere”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Saint James
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Service and atmosphere”
Reviewed June 30, 2011

The service was great, clean rooms, common areas and the pool was great. The gift shop adds a nice touch. The best part is how the staff goes above and beyond for people in uniform. The staff had a cook out for all service members in the hotel on one of the nights I was there. This in it self deserves and excellent rating. The breakfast is great and the staff is courteous and professional. A definite place to stay again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Oklahoma
Reviewed June 4, 2011

Stopped here on our way to spend the weekend in Chicago. The beds were fine and comfortable. They offer a nice breakfast that included waffles. The breakfast area was HUGE! Most hotels I stay in have small crampedbreakfast quarters. This breakfast area was the best I've ever seen. Nice friendly staff. I'd stay here again when passing thru.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Central Illinois
Reviewed April 22, 2011

Not alot of choices on I-44 in St James Missouri. Business took me here, and the Days Inn proved to be more than a nice, clean place to stay. The evening and day staff were great, the common areas are superb, the room was clean and fresh, and the bed and pillows were superior to the $$$$ lodging in Vegas last month. Absolutely no hesitation - try it.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 17, 2011

Being a motel in a small town, we were apprehensive but I'll tell you what, it's a very nice place. The lady at the front desk said it was completely refurbished in 2009. New carpeting, flat screen tv, very nice bedding (comfortable too), nice decor. The room still had a hint of new sheets/carpet/paint. Very nice fitness room (6 new machines.)The pool was a good size, but in January it was a bit cold for our taste. If I were traveling through the state, I'd stay here and avoid Rolla. read the reviews of the hotels there....eeeek! Anyways, the continental breakfast was fine, not very extensive but covered the basics. Overall I'd say it was an 8/9 out of 10.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
MissAmanda74, Owner at Greenstay Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 10, 2011
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience. I appreciate the compliments on our hotel and I'm thrilled you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to seeing you back in St. James, MO soon.

Amanda Schaefer
owner, Days Inn & Suites-St. James, Missouri
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed June 29, 2010

Gave great military discount that brought price down - along with serving breakfast, this made the price the same as a cheap hotel but much more comfortable. WiFi and fitness room too. Nice beds, slept well.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
California, Missouri
Reviewed June 21, 2010

My husband and I have now stayed at this hotel twice! EXCELLENT service, cleanliness and value! The front desk staff were very courteous! Gave helpful information to area events and dining suggestions! We are already planning another night stay in July while we are in the area on a float trip! I've stayed at 4 star luxurious hotels and resorts - these facility is definitely a 4 star hotel in my book!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the kind words and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. We take pride in our guest satisfaction, as well as striving to maintaining a top notch facility.
We look forward to your next stay with us.

Amanda Schaefer
owner, Days Inn & Suites-St. James, Missouri
denver, co
Reviewed December 11, 2009

My husband and I spent three nights at this wonderful hotel. The staff was warm and friendly. The pool is beautiful. We enjoyed the breakfast.
When we got back to Colorado we realized that I had left my swim suit behind. The staff mailed it back to me within a week.
Thanks for all your help. We will be back!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Hampton Inn Rolla
Hampton Inn Rolla
#1 of 13 in Rolla
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rolla

Been to Greenstay Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!