“Husband loves the food.”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #18 of 28 Restaurants in Saint James
Reviewed July 10, 2017

I'm not the biggest fan but my husband loves their food so we seem to go there quite often. Floors were sticky at our last visit, they were out of ketchup on the counter, the drink of choice was empty and the chair was lop sided. Nothing out of sorts but if I'm going to do a review it's worth mentioning that it is a fast food place so these things happen.

Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

Had me and my husband and 3 kids, they took forever and forgot our drinks and didn't give us the right burgers. Would not visit again

Reviewed March 2, 2016 via mobile

Our food was cold. They did reheat it and apologize. The restaurant was clean and well stocked. The touch screen soda vendor was out of order. I do like their biscuits and gravy. The biscuits are like biscuits you'd make at home, just yummy.

Reviewed July 25, 2015

Paul the manger on duty was very friendly and made sure all of the customers were satisfied and received their food quickly. Fast food with a good taste and we look forward to eating there again. Thanks Paul, keep up the good work

Reviewed July 10, 2015

A chain store which is good for quick fast food. Burger King offers the same wide variety of burgers and other sandwiches you find on theri national menu.