“Great Food Resonably Priced”

Bob's Country Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Saint James
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Country Bob's is a popular restaurant among the locals. We happened to read a review on this restaurant and decided to give it a try. It was well worth the time and effort.
This is a "down home" restaurant with lots of good food and very reasonably priced.
Friendly service.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

My girlfriend and I were on our way home from Rolla and saw the sign for "Country Bob's" on Interstate 44. We thought we should try it and we definitely do not regret that decision! $7.99 for an all-you-can-eat buffet that includes DELICIOUS fried chicken, mashed potatoes with brown or white gravy, chicken & dumplings, pork & beans, two kinds of soups that get changed out every so often, homemade dinner rolls, biscuits, corn, green beans, fried cabbage, and a couple other items. Everything was fantastic!

I had a slice of Butterfinger pie for dessert (yes, you read that right), which was added to the cost of the buffet for only 99 cents. I thought that was a darn good deal!

I definitely recommend Country Bob's! It is the best restaurant I have eaten at in a long time!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a quite popular restaurant with local folks. It is not dining at the Ritz, which is why I don't give it 5 stars. But, it is clean and features good food and large servings. Often (I don't know the exact sequence) they have a buffet table. Prices are moderate. I like this place.

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Country Bob's is always delicious. We have had Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner here and it is always delicious. Anytime we are in the area we try to stop by Country Bob's for at least one meal. Stopped in for Breakfast this morning on our way out. Try it any time, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

We went here because of the other reviews on tripadvisor. The food was good, but not all homemade, ie the mashed potaotes. The service was great and everyone was really nice. We tried 3 different slices of pie, the sawdust (good) and butterfinger (the BEST, so delish) and the lemon (was eehh). Great prices and pleasant experience. Would eat at again.