“time is important”

Add it.
Los Cabos Mexican Restaurant Incorporated
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 29, 2012

service was poor. Took too long to place our order and too long to get our ticket

Reviewed November 23, 2011

We only did take out but the food was very good and the prices very reasonable. I wasn't thrilled with the service. Was ignored for a little bit and then when the order was taken I was told it would be 15 minutes. Went out for a bit and came back in 18. Was told just a few more minutes and then was ignored for the next 15 when the food came out. In their defense, they were very busy but it could have been handled better. We would eat there again.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Got here about 9 pm on a satiurday night...closes at 9:30. No problem. Hot tasty chips with very good salsa served up almost instantly...along with an ice cold beer on tap!. (offered in 12 ounce and 32 -- yes, 32! -- ounce mugs. Food was almost beyond plentiful...lots of it on a plate with a tamale and two flaiutas...very tasty, hot and fresh...for $8, beer not included. would go back again, without a doubt. Ambiance is nothing special...smoking area to one side, at least three flat screen tvs...but go for the food. And the cold beer, of course..

1  Thank 2jbsdad
Reviewed January 11, 2009

El Palenque has wonderful Mexican food. We at there tonight and as usual there is enough spice to keep my husband happy. I had the beef fajitas, for one person, and they were wonderful - just too many of them. I wished they had the option of getting a half order as I have noticed several Mexican restaurants offering.