Budget Lodging
$57
$72
Super 8 Washington(Washington)(Great Value!)
$72
$97
$60
$54
$109
All reviewspurina farmsdog showdog runfree popcorndog parkfamily owned hotelbiscuits and gravynice outdoor poolgreat place to stayroom was very clean and comfortablemicrowave and refrigeratorwould definitely stay here againoff the highwayparking lotflat screen tvcontinental breakfastfront desk clerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Our room was spotless and bright, but very small and basic. The bathroom door caught on the bed spread when opening it! Bed was okay. Breakfast was also basic but fine. Staff was friendly and professional.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank JulieAp
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This hotel is a little gem. First, the service was very friendly and welcoming. Over the course of my brief stay I felt I was with friends. Second, the rooms were cozy, comfortable and well-cared for, not to mention, pristine. I slept soundly the entire night. Moreover, the affordable prices were a bargain for what I received in value and comfort. The staff recommended a couple of restaurants that were just as friendly and the food at reasonable prices. I will surely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Keith L
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I don't know how else to tell you the kindness that was shown to my family, than to tell you the whole story. If you can't read the whole thing here's the bullet point - I'd stay here again!
My two kids and I try to go with my husband when he is going to be gone on a business trip. Normally we play and go to cool science centers, zoos, anything fun/educational. This trip we were thrown for a loop, we had just arrived at the hotel, my husband went to get some takeout for dinner (not from the hotel). I can only assume that the chicken we ate was bad. My son almost immediately said the chicken made his tummy feel bad. Before the night was over he and I were vomiting. In the morning I thought I had better put a sign out for housekeeping, so we could get some more garbage bags to vomit in. Barb, the sweet lady from housekeeping came in, I immediately apologized, because I had to throw up again. She was so kind and said what can I do for you. She got us plently of garbage bags, new towels, and 4 Sierra Mists. That was the only thing my son was keeping down. She didn't even act like we were the "black death." A little later there was a knock at my door, and it was a man with a box of saltine crackers. Not a few packets, a whole box. I found out later it was the owner, Jason. He didn't say "Now that will be $2.50." He and Barb,just helped a Mom who severly needed help!! Thanks, my son and I lived off the sierra mist and those crackers for the next day 1/2.
It's nice to know there's still good people in the world. About the hotel - it is clean and comfortable. Our room was big. Free Wi Fi definitely helped entertain us when sick. Really like the popcorn every night (once we could eat it) and the free hot chocolate (with marshmallows) in the lobby.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AB25_13
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I stayed 4 days during a short business trip, based on Trip Advisor recommendation. I found that the description I found in Trip Advisor when searching for hotels in the area was once again accurate. Spacious and clean rooms, free and reasonably fast internet access (faster than what I have seen in some high price hotels), very friendly and helpful staff, coffee around the clock (important if you come from Europe with jetlag). The breakfast was OK although I had hoped they had a waffle maker which they did not. But that is obviously no reason to mark down my rating. The room was to the back side, away from the street Nd very quiet. There was the occasional train blowing its whistle but that fortunately only happened during teh day (or maybe I just was not woken up by it in the night). So if I'm in the area, I'll book again, as it is excellent vakue for money.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank bpo-spam
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Only downside of this hotel is no coffee in the rooms and outside access. The place is a little old but very well maintained and the staff are very friendly and efficient! I got 2 rooms next to each other and they were both clean and comfortable! They have fridge/microwave combo that was also clean and in working order. I would definately stay here again - you can't beat the price and food is available right next door! Breakfast is adequate - only missed hot items.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family