We checked in at 2am, the room was ready and available. We usually stay in Old St. Charles, but our hotel was already full. My only concern at the Fairfield, was the bed looked as though slept-in. We were too tired to complain after a 14 hour drive. We stayed 2 nights ($89/night), before we switched to the Downtown Hotel for another 3 nights.
Breakfast was open an extra hour beyond posted time, it allowed for extra sleep.
We tried the breakfast, it was the usual (except no hot waffles), they did have bottled juice and water, which they allowed you to stock up your room fridge with. Better than a juice machine. We also went next door for the hot breakfast at Cracker Barrel, I recommend the Sour Dough French Bread with maple syrup....wow.
You are close by Lindenwood University - I walked there in 30 minutes for exersize as my wife got my son checked-in at the school. Bass Pro Shop is across the highway, 10 minutes walking. Casino, short 3 to 5 minute drive. It's a good location central to everything.
Only downside, if you like walking, there's too many fast cars and not enough sidewalks. You have to drive to local restaurants, except for Cracker Barrel next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complete hotel renovation complete as of February 2014.You will still find the relaxed comfort and outstanding service you have come to associate with Fairfield Inn hotels everywhere you travel. Enjoy our complimentary high speed internet access and complimentary hot breakfast. Make your next stay with us and see for yourself. Please make your reservation now - our excellent staff will ensure that your stay is comfortable and enjoyable.This Marriott hotel is located in the heart of St. Charles, Missouri just minutes from Historic St. Charles' Main Street, Ameristar Casino, St. Charles Convention Center, Bass Pro Shop, Lindenwood University,Hollywood Casino, St. Peter's RecPlex and outstanding companies such as Boeing, Sun Edison, General Motors and many more. Just minutes from St. Louis Lambert Airport, we are close to everything St. Louis has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Marriott so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Louis St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn St. Louis St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Fairfield Inn Saint Charles
- Fairfield Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Fairfield Inn