Stayed here while celebrating my husbands birthday. The rooms were clean, desk service very nice and helpful. Met friends for dinner at Mr. Lucky's off hwy. 94 (excellent food), went to Ameristar Casino and BassPro. The hot breakfast was just OK...the belgium waffles were yummy, though. We also used ACE cab while getting around, so we could drink and have fun. Had 3 different drivers...all very nice and the prices reasonable getting around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 story interior corridor with elevator. FREE parking and guest breakfast. Renovated 2010. All spaces sprinkled. HSIA and Business Center. Indoor heated pool. Guest Laundry and Fitness Center. Pet friendly (charge). Next to Bass Pro Shop in the Mark Twain Mall, I-70 exits 229 and 229B. Next to Texas Road House Restaurant. Gas and diesel nearby. Restaurants nearby. 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis. Near Ameristar Casino. 30 miles from Six Flags/St. Louis. Renovated 2010. Near St. Charles Historic District. Near the Verizon Amphitheatre and the St. Charles Family Arena. FEMA = MO 0594. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - St. Charles / St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - St. Charles / St. Louis Hotel Saint Charles
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites - St. Charles / St. Louis
- Best Western Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Best Western