My wife loves appetizers so I ordered the "5 for 1"; Toasted Ravioli, Mozzarella Sticks, Fried Onion Rings, Sweet Potato Fries & the Corn Nuggets.
- Toasted Rav: Outstanding!
- Onion Rings: Superb! Handcut & fresh!
- Sweet Potato Fries: I'm impressed! These were the best! Light and delicious!
- Corn Nuggets: Deep fried Cream Corn!
- Mozzarella Sticks: With the Toasted Ravioli, they are a must have!
The Marinara sauce was perfect, not overpowering or tasting like canned.
The Ranch Sauce was ideal for the Onion Rings.
She had their Chicken Cordon Bleu- a nice variation of the Classic. It was NOT one of those pre-packaged aberrations, but done fresh- wonderful amounts of cheese and ham, with sautéed mushrooms on top. Totally worth the try!
I had the Pot Roast Melt sandwich.
Stuffed with thin sliced pot roast, on grilled toast with cheese. Another great sandwich!
I highly recommend Gingham's!
Yeah, I know that every place has an off night, but we've never had anything we didn't love!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.