“just a great place to eat”
Review of St Louis Bread CO

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
St Louis Bread CO
Ranked #61 of 272 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Reviewed September 11, 2012

i always enjoy eating at the bread company,,their food is always fresh and hot ready to eat...i love the location, its not too far from my house and i like their freidley employees,, they are the best ...they take great care of the customer as a hold....great brocoli cheddar soup...love it! please send me some coupons for brocoli cheddar soup....my favorite and my son loves it.....

1  Thank idella p

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Foods was okey, was the first time I paid 16.00 for a turkey on wheat with a bag of chips, ended up tasting like the $5. footlong. But they wont get me again.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

One of our favorites where ever we go. Good menu choices and consistent quality. Excellent breads, salads, sandwiches, and soups made with good ingredients.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We love Panera / St. Louis Bread Company. You can always count on tasty, fresh bread, soups, sandwiches, bagels, and delicious coffee. The cheddar broccoli soup is almost to die for. Nice clean restaurant, great employees. Recommended.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

My granddaughters enjoy going to breakfast at the Bread Co. in Wentzville. Their bagels and sweetrolls are very good. And in the winter the vegetable soup in the bread bowl hits the spot.