“Perfect Brisket!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

We stopped in late on a Sunday afternoon to pick up some dinner. I ordered ribs, brisket and pulled pork. We planned to make salad at home.

My wife is not a huge fan of bbq, but she loved the brisket. I agree! It had great flavor and was tender. The pulled pork was good, but not as good as the beef. The ribs were also good.

Very good bbq! Among the best in St. Louis.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Sugarfire BBQ is not fancy but the employees are the friendliest and most helpful you'll find in St. Charles. I've never had a bad meal there! The meats are consistently tender and full of flavor. There are many bbq sauce options but my favorite was the coffee one. Standard sides are delicious but don't forget to check out the daily additional sides because they vary. Never disappointed! And try one of their smoked chocolate chip cookies! They are yummy!

Reviewed August 22, 2016

The food was absolutely delicious, the line can be long but it is worth the wait. My boyfriend tried one of their special sandwiches and OMG it was HUGE! He said it was really delicious and we have both been back. We really enjoy their food!

Reviewed August 22, 2016

BBQ is run of the mill, but tasty. Sides leave a little to be desired, but offer a wide choice. Noisy place to eat.

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

I am a big BBQ fan and I kept telling my boss to try this place when we are in town, we went for lunch today to discuss some business and we didn't do much talking because he was amazed at how great the pulled pork and brisket were!! This is a big win for BBQ