“Fantastic evening, fantastic meal!” 5 of 5 stars

Spiro's
Ranked #28 of 241 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
“Fantastic evening, fantastic meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Great Saturday evening meal with another couple, Scott and Barb.

The place was full and reservations were right on schedule. When it is full the noise level is high which makes it hard to talk without getting louder, but I would rate the experience as great.

I had the tuna special which was fantastic and my wife Janet had the salmon which she enjoyed. Scott had the pepper steak which he thoroughly enjoyed and Barb had the swordfish steak. All meals were very flavorful. So too much food, so we could not try the desserts. Our plates were licked clean which is a good sign!

I would recommend again to any of my friends, but make a reservation.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Bill W

St. Charles, MO.
“The chateaubriand experience - What a meal!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is a Greek Restaurant that has food for everyone. I love steak and prime rib. I thought Kris's had great Prime Rib. Spiro's in St. Charles taste better to me. The Chateaubriand is the best prepared steak I have ever had. The owner, Steve prepared it for me and my son. The steaks are better than my experiences at Tony's in St. Louis. They have the greatest Greek Rack of Lamb, along with the best twice baked potato. The attention that we receive when we're there makes us feel like we are royalty. I will continue to go there and bring friends and family.

2 Thank putmeontheline
illinois
“Excellent service and outstanding food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

A family group of about 15 dined here on Oct. 11th. I HIGHLY suggest this restaurant. The service was far and above expectations and the food was wonderful. I only wish we lived closer to enjoy it more often. My husband the rack of lamb and I had the special of the night, a seafood soup. Wow, that was better than I have had in a long time! Highly recommend this restaurant!

2 Thank DominoIllinois
Eureka, Illinois
“Very good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had a reservation and only had to wait a few minutes for our table, however when we arrived at our table, it wasn't ready. The toasted ravioli was mediocre as was the house salad. Was very disappointed that you couldn't substitute the house salad for the potato or vegetable as a side. My wife got the shrimp stuffed filet, which was INCREDIBLE!. I had the Pasta Angelo which was also very good. Service was very attentive, though she messed up the side that my wife ordered, but it worked out as the twice baked potato was very good!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Martin H
Keota Iowa
“Repeat visit not a disappointment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We take a large group as part of a family reunion week-end. We went here last year and everyone wanted to return this year. We weren't disappointed. Food cooked to perfection and presented well. Very accommodating and excellent service which is difficult when you have 16 people. Valentine was also our waiter and he was outstanding. Surroundings very accommodating for visiting.

1 Thank 2SheilaH