“Large Wedding Party Weekend”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Charles
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Saint Charles
Reviewed June 10, 2014

This is a great hotel, with wonderful staff, in a lovely location and in walking distance along the beautiful riverfront to fun restaurants and shopping. All the staff were lovely to deal with and most accommodating. The indoor pool is full of family fun and the breakfast had enough variety, everyone was happy. It's clean and vey comfortable. We had a great stay and so will you!!

Room Tip: It's a very quiet hotel when it has to be and lively during the day. Ideal for families!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank schroederatl
There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Charles

Reviewed June 9, 2014

From the moment I called regarding reservations, Lisa was so helpful. And she was there to check us in. We had two rooms. One handicap, which my parents enjoyed. And our, which was large with everything we needed. Very clean and comfortable. The coffee and cookies that welcomed us was a wonderful treat. The breakfast was good. It was so nice to eat on real plates. Parking is in a garage under the hotel. All very convenient!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank bjmadala
Reviewed June 5, 2014

My wife and I were here in St. Charles for three day to attend the Geocaching event in the very convenient nearby Frontier Park. The proximity to the park was one of the main reasons we chose this hotel. But more importantly it was it's rating here on Trip Advisor. We were greeted well upon arrival. Fresh coffee and cookies were always in the lobby for us to enjoy. The room was very well appointed and clean. A nice well managed breakfast room with plenty of seating. The breakfast attendant made sure everything was kept filled. I would certainly come back to the group of hotels again should I find myself in their area.

Room Tip: I don't believe this hotel has bad rooms. All seem very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank mainiac1957
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I've stayed here before and written reviews for here before. I recently had ministry business in the St. Charles area, and took advantage of a great place to stay for this visit -- i.e., Country Inn & Suites. My stay here was every bit as pleasant as the last visit. The facility is wonderful, and more importantly for me; the staff are just A # 1, top notch! Thanks to all of the great staff and superb customer service at this fine inn. I'll keep coming back, whenever The Lord leads me back to the St. Charles area. Here's wishing all of my fellow travelers safe and happy journeys-- stay blessed! Rev. Bill, moreableinc.org.

Room Tip: I always stay on first floor, around rooms 100. Those rooms are close to the vending and soda machi...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Rev Bill C
Reviewed June 1, 2014

This was our final stay on our Katy trail trip, and it was a great place to stay! Location was fantastic - it's right off the trail and only a block from all the quaint shops and restaurants. Staff here were wonderful. Breakfast options were typical, but no complaints. Coffee always available in the lobby (and the lobby is very comfortable.)

Just an awesome stay!

Room Tip: We were on the second floor facing the trail - and found the room to be very quiet.
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This Country Inn & Suites is located on Main Street and is only 1 block from all of the quaint shops! They also had covered parking. The hotel is all brick...to fit in with the Historic District. We will stay there again!!

1  Thank Rita R
Reviewed May 29, 2014

My husband and I were staying in St. Charles for the Gypsy Caravan Flea Market. I researched our options and chose this hotel mostly for location and price. What a great find! It's a beautiful hotel located just long walking distance from the quaint business section of historic St. Charles. It's on the Katy Trail. It's easily accessible. We really appreciated two great eateries within 100 yards of the hotel. Another great feature is indoor parking. This was important since we had purchased some furniture at the sale and had it in the back of our truck. The front desk and all other service people were friendly, informed and professional, and the free hot breakfast in the morning was the icing on the cake!

Room Tip: We had just a regular room. Next time I think we'd like to try a suite.