“A great Filet Mignon”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2016

It had been a couple months since we were at Tony's On Main Street. We were celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary and our son's 45th birthday. The food was great! Our server, Samantha, was great! My wife and I each had the filet mignon. It could not have been better. Their steak butter enhances the filet. We had the potato soup as a side. It was a little too creamy for our taste. Our son had the Frank's Combo. Our daughter-in-law had Hannah's Combo. Our grandkids had the Kid Cheeseburger. They all thought their meals were great. They now take reservations. We were able to get a table as soon as we walked in. Tony's On Main is in an old and rustic building on Main Street. When it gets busy it gets a little noisy but the food makes up for the noise. When we want a good filet mignon, we will return to Tony's On Main. The meals are a little pricy but good to do once in a while.

Reviewed October 2, 2016

Servers are always attentive once you get seated and very pleasant. My big complaint is the noise level I couldn't hear what our guests were saying, and I'm not talking solely about the bar. Food is always good but I would not really recommend it for a intimate dinner.The steak modiga and chicken Anthony are superb.

Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

Tony's Steaks came highly recommended by everybody when I asked where we should eat while in the historic downtown part of St. Charles. The interior is rustic and in era. We were greeted warmly by a host and seated. Jason our server made some recommendations on drinks and eats. I would like the owner to know that Jason is a valuable asset and is to be promoted immediately. He was attentive, knowledgable and very courteous. The white cheese chicken nachos were the bomb! They use St. Louis Provel cheese! We ordered the ribeyes and when they came to the table, had garlic infused butter on top! The food was fantastic and Jason kept the tea glasses full with out asking. 5 stars, you will not regret it.

Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

Love the food not the wait. We eat out about 2 or 3 times a week and we like to try new places but unfortunately we keep coming back to Tonys. Or should I say we keep coming back because the steaks are wonderful! These steaks need no knife they cut like butter. And the steak butter is awesome. Ok I jumped straight to the steaks. But the Scallops are great too. I haven't had anything bad here and I love this place well worth the wait.

Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

After reading the reviews tried this place for dinner. I ordered Pork Tenderloins and it was great. My wife had the appetizer plate and could not eat it all. Very good food, great service, nice decor, This place is a winner. You won't be disdapointed.