We enjoyed our stay at the St. Charles Embassy Suites. This is a top notch hotel. We have stayed at many Embassy Suites and this is one of the best. The hotel is 3 years old. The hotel is featured on the front cover of the 2009 Embassy Suites Directory. The decor throughout the hotel is very attractive. The front desk was fine, perhaps a bit too professional. The breakfast staff made standing in line for the cooked to order entrees worth the wait. They made it actually fun to stand in line and they made sure to talk to all of the children in line. The breakfast was superb. Different pancake options were offered that we have not seen at other Embassy's. The wait staff in the dining room where attentive and very polite. We stayed and visited with friends each day and we never felt rushed out. The Manager's Reception was typical Embassy Suite style, however our friends arrived at 7:32 and the staff had already shut down the bar and removed the snacks. (Although the popcorn machine was still 1/2 full of popcorn)
The room was smaller than typical Embassy's. There was no extra sink in the bedroom nor a breakfast table in the living area. There was a desk instead of a table with a desk chair and 2 table chairs. However, the room was much larger than the St. Louis Airport location. The room was VERY clean and it was obvious that the maid staff had cleaned up after our messes. We enjoyed the swan shaped hand clothes in the bathroom. The shampoos etc. were replenished each day. There were two previous reviews that referred to bed bugs. This greatly concerned us. I called the manager directly and asked. The manager denied the reports and assured me that there had been no such thing. We had booked 3 rooms and each room was bed bug free and very clean. The pool area was clean and well stocked with towels. The excercise room was very nice with more machines than typically seen in a small excercise room. This a great hotel with not a terribly long drive to the sights. We enjoyed the nice selection of nearby restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites St. Charles Hotel is located in St. Charles, Missouri, just 20 miles from downtown St. Louis. Lambert International Airport is just ten minutes away. The hotel is connected to the expansive St. Charles Convention Center, offering large and flexible event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites St Charles
- Embassy Suites Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Embassy Suites