Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis St. Charles
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Saint Charles
dardenne Prairie,, United States
“EXCELLENT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2014

Couldn't have asked for better The staff was wonderful, friendly helpful , location was great Breakfast delicious, pool / hot tub wonderful. Room was spacious, accommodating IT WAS A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
Minneapolis Metro, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2014

This hotel is west of downtown St Louis , about 20 minute drive. It is attached to the convention center and seems to be busy most of the time. Rooms were dated but clean. Menu for Room Service was VERY LIMITED and the food was weak at best for the high prices (sandwich and salad over $40. Woouldn't go out of my way to stay here, but if in a pinch it will work.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Tim L, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis St. Charles, responded to this review, September 5, 2014
I am sorry that you had a middle of the road experience. Our staff takes a great deal of pride in delivering a memorable experience and I am sorry you did not have this type of experience at our property.

Many of our guests love our location. St. Charles' historic main street and river front as well as the new and expanding Streets of St. Charles are two very popular destinations for our guests. Our complimentary shuttle service will pick up and drop off our guests throughout the evening at each of these locations.

We have recently redesigned our room service menu based upon current culinary trends and guest feedback.
TAMPA, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2014

I've been a Hilton Honors Diamond member since 2000. I've stayed at this property at least 15 times over the past 5 years. The service and amenities during this stay were substandard. I was not welcomed back as a Diamond member. The entry doors were broken making transport of luggage difficult. The two apples i received at check in were rotten. The Reception did not offer fresh fruit or vegetables only salty fatty chips and party mix. The breakfast area the next morning still had discarded drink glasses strewn around the buffet area.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Tim L, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis St. Charles, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
Our Diamond members are very important to us as a brand and as a hotel. I apologize that we failed to recognize you as such. I alsoam sorry for the lack of attention to detail shown during your stay. I have addressed your comments with our management team for correction. We cannot afford to have these types of lapses in our standards.

Given the number of times you have stayed at our hotel, I am confident you realize this is not a typical experience. We take pride in providing great customer service and outstanding product and amenity offerings.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2014

Excellent location, close to St Charles Old Main Street and other good restaurants. Easy access to freeway. Quiet area. Nicely kept up, better than some other Embassy Suites. Free breakfast and happy hour, quality is ok but plentiful.

Maplewood, MN, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2014

One of the nicest and friendliest hotels we ever stayed at. The breakfast and reception in the evening are excellent. Our dinner for our reunion was first class. I would stay at this hotel anytime I was in the area.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

swisher, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014

Our original reservation was not honored. Reason I was given is there had been a lot of walk ins that evening. I reminded the front desk clerk that is why I had made a reservation in advance and had my confirmation # available. She responded by offering to take $10 off my reservation for me to stay in a lesser room. If I had reserved that room in advance, I could have reserved it ahead of time for $25 less. I felt they could care less about my satisfaction, but were very willing to help themselves to as much of my money as they could get there hands on.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Tim L, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis St. Charles, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Thank you for your review of your past stay with us. I apologize that we were unable to accommodate your reserved room type. Our front desk team goes through our arrivals each day on a regular basis to ensure each guest receives exactly the room expected. I am sorry that we made a mistake with your room. I will have our front office manager review our process with each staff member to ensure they know how to complete our room assignments accurately throughout the day. Additionally, we will reach out to you to make it right.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for three nights during a blizzard and ice storm in the St Louis area. The exquisite suite in which I was placed boasted a jacuzzi tub, a walk-in shower, a king-size bed with plush, comfortable appointments. There were two well-lighted vanity set ups, a refrigerator, a Keurig coffeemaker with a variety of great coffees, two large screen TV's, a dining room table and spacious living room, all well decorated and
inviting. Considering the weather issues, the staff would have had good reason to be inefficient; however, they were pleasant and accommodating despite all the challenges. It was a great experience.

• Stayed February 2014