“Wedding party”

Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Saint Charles
Florissant, United States
“Wedding party”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We as a family had a great time staying at the Embassy in ST. Charles MO. It was clean, fun and when we needed to eat, the food was good. THe rooms were big enough for eveyone to sleep and it was quiet even if the rest of our wedding party was in the atrium till 2am we couldnt hear them through our door. A great place to host a wedding (St Chas Convention Center) and a great place to be sure everyone is safe.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Weekend stay was great. From the time we arrived to the time we departed, everything was great. Very nice, helpful and courteous staff. Great breakfast, reception and rooms. I will definitely stay here again.

Davenport, Iowa, United States
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is the perfect place to stay in St. Louis. The property is very well maintained, and the outside grounds are gorgeous, and they have a wonderful waterfountain out by the parking lot. This was a great stay from the first minute of arrival, and the young lady had me checked in within 30 seconds. I don't know how she did that so fast, but it was amazing. All the front desk help were very friendly and helpful, including the front desk manager, who I asked about a sunday paper, and she led me right to it in the snack bar, and then rung up my purchase herself. Now that's exceptional service. The janitor staff is always cleaning and speak to everyone that passes by, and I love that. Makes you feel at home.

Room was perfect, and the maid had spent extra time fancy folding both the towels and kleenex into fancy little amuzing things which made me smile. Embassy Suites bedding always smells so fresh, and this one it was even a step better. I don't know what they put on it, but it had such a fresh smell just like they had been line dried outside. Nice touch.

Best thing though was the food. The young lady who served it was so nice and had that good old southern hospitality. Food was served very hot, very fresh, and lots of it. Good value for the money, and just what I expect at Embassy Suites. Property is extreemly quiet at night, and the parking is free.

The manager at this property is doing a super job along with a great staff. I look forward to staying there again and enjoying the good cooking one more time.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Steve S
Peoria, Illinois
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This was our third stay here and I have to say it was our best yet. We booked late so we were limited in our room choices. We ended up paying a little more for something called a "premium" suite. From the description I expected a soda fountain machine at the end of the hall but that is what I get for last minute reservations, right? The look on my husband's face as we got off the elevator and he saw the "minibar" on the premium floor was priceless. They had a huge assortment of candy, chips and beverages. My husband had the code to unlock the door and he looked just like a kid in a candy store! He was also thrilled to find a Keurig coffee maker in our room with refills of K-cups in the minibar. We have promised the kids a trip there for our next visit.

Breakfast the next morning made me happy since they made me my favorite chocolate chip, banana and nut pancakes. I don't know why all Embassy Suites don't do this but this is only the second one that I have found that will make them. Thank you! What a great way to start my day.

The shuttle service is great! We went to the historic district after breakfast for a walk and some window shopping. It was so convenient. In fact, the manager drove us there and back. On previous visits we have used this service to have dinner at Tony's on Main. Love that place and I would recommend it.

There was just one thing that I felt could be improved at this location. The line for beverages is crazy during the manager's reception. Most of the time they only had one person working the bar. At times, a second person would open a beer and wine line. They should have stayed to keep things moving. It felt like we spent most of our evening standing in line.

Even with that one inconvenience, the overall experience was great. The staff are all so friendly and helpful here from housekeeping, front desk, cooks and busboys. The hotel is always clean and well maintained. This is our favorite Embassy Suites by far and we can't wait to come back.

Room Tip: Splurge on the premium room!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Springfield, United States
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We appreciate the clean surroundings, friendly, helpful staff and the welcome given to our family, especially the grandchildren, when they visit with us. While we enjoy the complimentary breakfast, especially the cooked to order items, and the reception, it is wonderful to to be able to have a great dinner in a fine restaurant without leaving the hotel.

Pittsburgh, United States
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Great hotel. Wonderful staff who was attentive. The breakfast provided a lot of variety. Close proximity to the convention center. The shuttle to town was also great. The driver and other staff within the hotel provided great suggestions on where to dine as well as activities within the surrounding area. Very close to the St. Louis Airport.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

chicago
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Just a wonderful hotel. Its close to shopping, casinos, and easy to find. We usually visit 2 to 3 x's a year, and always make a point of staying at this Embassy Suites. The breakfast buffet is excellent. The staff is eager to help and is always friendly. Parking can be a bit of a chore as the lots fill up quickly on weekends, but that might be my only complaint, and it's weak. Enjoy your stay, we always do.