Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis St. Charles
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Saint Charles
Reviewed June 4, 2013

When staff found out it was our wedding night, they sent up champagne and truffles. AND when we had dinner that night inside the hotel, our waitress found out from other staff members that it was our wedding night, and she deducted our drinks from the bill. Super cool! Room was better than anticipated, like a mini-apartment. LOVED it!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Write a ReviewReviews (1,289)

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Stayed for a business trip. The hotel was clean and quiet, which I love. Also, the staff was very accomodating and friendly. As for location, it was close to where I needed to be. I couldn't say as far as attractions/entertainment.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

In St. Louis for business & an unplanned tornado changed our plans to get to south St. Louis the night we were there. This was the 6th hotel we checked for vacancies. (Note - I called the Comfort Inn that had one opening - the "Presidential Suite" for $200/night. I told them I hoped it stayed empty all night for that price!) Embassy Suites were clean, the front desk people the best, a really beautiful room for $150/night. The staff was so nice, even though we were rain-soaked. Two very nice queen beds, a separate living room with additional TV. They had a great breakfast with muffins & yogurt. Next time I have a change of plans I will find the first Embassy Suites available and forget about the other over-priced places along the way. I will have to return to St Louis in a few months & this is where I will stay!!

Room Tip: All of the rooms over- looked the beautiful lobby area. I would assume they were all as nice as our...
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Very clean, very good experience overall. It was very busy and only complaint was it took a long time at breakfast to get through the line for breakfast (omelettes, bacon, sausage, pancakes, etc.). Would stay again for sure and have used this hotel a few times over the years-always been a good experience.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We really enjoyed ourselves! The breakfast buffet was wonderful! It would have been good if there had been two "custom" breakfast stations or if there had been bacon and sausage on the other station. I like firmer pillows! Wish I had brought mine from home. The "HAPPY HOUR" reception is a good way for groups to get together. We were able to meet our family members and share stories of our journey.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Great room, great bed, very nice accomodations! Only 1 slight problem... I think that everyroom was filled with teenagers! I wouldn't have known how many there were, except at breakfast the place was crawling with teenagers and chaperones. All were well behaved no problem with them at all. But it was difficult to find a place for 6 of us to have breakfast together at 8am, had to wait in line 20 minutes for omelets and pancakes (which were wonderful) and the buffet bar was empty, they filled it back up quickly, but there were lines. Great stay, just not the breakfast experience I'd hoped for during a family get together. Signs in the lobby suggested that 7am was best time to eat, 8am was still ok and 9am would be very busy, we tried to beat the crowd. It would have been helpful for staff to inform non teenager patrons that earlier or later would be better dining times. But breakfast was one of the best I've had at any hotel.

Room Tip: We were on the 7th floor and it was sound proof. We had no idea how many people were in the courtya...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I stay at this hotel very often. It is easily accessed and close to downtown St. Charles which has many fine dining locations. On a past trip when I was sick, the hotel staff took care of me. The hotel has an excellent staff and I will always stay there.