I was just at the Embassy Suites for a Convention... It was a nice room, and I did enjoy the fact that I had a nice, large suite, rather than a basic room for a convention. However, I really am tired of hotels charging me to have internet in my hotel room - what's up with that? 10 more bucks a day? (but it's free in the business center?) and one day I was charged 3 times for it? (they removed the charge on check out) Also, one convention day, I went up to my room at 4pm to find that my room had not yet been cleaned - I called the front desk & they told me to grab the housekeeper who was outside in the hall & to get her to clean my room - the woman barely spoke english, so communication was not so good... Also, parking was not the best - you rarely could find a spot in the front of the hotel, most of the time you had to park in the back, so if you have a lot of luggage - plan on using the bellman or making lots of trips to the car. Overall, it's a decent hotel and the convention facilities are very nice - but the hotel could use some management improvement!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites St. Charles Hotel is located in St. Charles, Missouri, just 20 miles from downtown St. Louis. Lambert International Airport is just ten minutes away. The hotel is connected to the expansive St. Charles Convention Center, offering large and flexible event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites St Charles
- Embassy Suites Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Embassy Suites