“A cut above the rest.”

Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis St. Charles
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Saint Charles
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Impeccably clean hotel, abundantly staffed with accommodating people that make this facility a standout in the hospitality industry and the St. Louis area. I have stayed at the majority of Hilton hotels in the metro area and this one is the clear winner. The independent owner of the St. Charles Embassy has covered all of the bases in old-fashioned customer service and satisfaction. You won't be sorry if you choose to stay here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Write a ReviewReviews (1,290)

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We had two of the two-room suites reserved for our daughter's 13th birthday party. The rooms were very clean and nicely laid out. Worked perfect for all of the girls. The evening reception was nice for my husband and I, but they only provide chips, along with the drinks. I thought they might provide something a little more substantial. The made-to-order breakfast in the morning is wonderful. Great selection and very fresh! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this property while in town for a certification. I stayed with my husband and one other couple and we shared a suite. They are very spacious rooms and we all were very comfortable. The beds were pretty good for a hotel, and the living room area was very nice. Our rates included breakfast and you can order outlets, waffles, etc. the staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean but housekeeping was pretty bad about not even showing up. Otherwise, we were pleased and would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was on a girls weekend with 8 of my friends and we stayed here. It was a great place to stay! The rooms were big enough that we didn't feel cramped, and we LOVED the manager's happy hour. We were close enough (by car) that we spent the day wandering through lovely Historic downtown St. Charles, visited AmeriStar Casino, and all within a mile or two car ride. The breakfast the next morning as great - loved the omelet station! We all agreed that we would visit this hotel again for a girls weekend.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The hotel is beautiful, clean and the decor in up to date and fashionable. The suite itself was nice, but I was disappointed that the bottom sheet didn't fit the bed and had to fight with that all night and the mattress was VERY firm, to the point of being uncomfortable to me. The breakfast buffet had a variety of choices and the food was good, but no bacon or sausage. Nothing to indicate that you had to stand in the very long cook to order line (there was a home show at the hotel). I would probably have liked the breakfast better had it not been so crowded--not that the hotel could have helped that! The food was hot and replenished frequently. All in all, I would give them another try.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great hotel, great location, and great amentities. The staff was very friendly and rooms were very clean. Breakfast was excellent with great selections and evening reception was very nice. The pool and spa area was very clean also

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2013

This is the only hotel that I look at staying when I visit St. Charles. Top of the line customers service, clean and wonderful location. I've stayed at a top of the line hotel in the St. Charles location, but after staying at the Embassy Suites, St. Charles location there's no turning back!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo