“excellent as always”

Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Saint Charles
Hollywood, Maryland
“excellent as always”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I have stayed here while on business travel and with the family for pleasure. Staff, breakfast, rooms, are always excellent. Service is very helpful. Forgot my charger the last trip so I asked at the front desk. The clerk spent approximately 10 minutes trying to assist in finding one. Although he didnt eventually find a matching charger the effort was tremendous and greatly appreciated. My only warning would be to check what convention is going on. This last one was a wine producer and grape festival so lots of professional people. One was a cheerleader one not so good but nothing to do with the staff just the clients. For the runners of the world, some sidewalks and simple paths nearby. Creve Couer Lake about 5 miles away and has over 7 miles of trails to run. Gym at hotel is fantastic. Lots of variety of food closeby.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Our Hockey team used this hotel over the weekend for a tournament. They accomodated us all on the same floor which was great. Outstanding breakfast buffet, nice Managers reception. The downside is that they charge $10/device/day for internet, and when we had a team lunch there it took almost 2 hours for the staff to calculate the bills for the individual families. No apologies even when complaints went to hotel manager (twice)- no comps, no reduction in bill. That was exceedingly disappointing. At least they turned the Blackhawks game on for us while we waited and the kids could use the pool...

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was a nice hotel to stay at.
The building; A multi storied building with an enclosed center atrium space. The atrium space offers places to sit and visit with others along with table space for dining. On this level is a small shop with nic-nacs, a restaurant, and the front desk near the hotel enterance. On a lower level is an indoor swimming pool.
The room; The "room" is more of a mini apartment. There is a living room area with a couch and chair, a television, and a desk style table and chair. There is a small kitchen area with a sink, mini refrigerator, and microwave. The bedroom is a separate room with two beds and a dresser. The room was clean when we arrived then cleaned again during our visit.
The service; The employees from the check-in folks to other general employees to the housekeeping staff was professional, curtious, and helpful.
Overall this hotel offered us a stay that was enjoyable and effortless.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Perfect for a quick get-away. Nice and comfortable. I am always pleased when I stay here. Service is nice and the shuttle will take you to all the cool restaurants within three miles which is cool. Lots of activities in the area like the casino. I would recommend it to anyone looking to visit missouri. The spa was peaceful and the techs were great. The pool area is nice as well. The complimentary bar is great too.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Deidre L
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed February 6, 2013

For the price I expected better and felt you were only interested in the business traveler the location was good for me but I have stayed all over the world and at best I would give this hotel a C plus. Not sure I will use this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Betty W
Chicago Il
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We stayed here February 2-4. Front desk was very efficient at check in. We were happy to get the 12th floor so there was no one above us. The room was very clean and comfortable. Wish we would have brought our own pillows. The pillows were very small and lumpy. Called to see if they had any other type of pillow but that's all they had. Had we been there more than two nights I would have gone and bought pillows. Bed was extremely firm and they didn't have any extra padding to put on it. Wish we could have been down to breakfast earlier that morning because at 9am it was so busy that it was hard to get a table and the lines for omelette's were long and one person from a family would get in line and then 6 other family members would run up and join in.
Also so many people in their pajama's and many children running around unsupervised by their parents. I was really not impressed with breakfast but we didn't really have time to search out a place to go. We did enjoy the restaurant in the lobby on Saturday night for a very late dinner. Our server was very helpful with wine selections and I loved the wine she suggested. My friend had a perfectly mixed cocktail. We had a Caesar salad which was excellent and a flatbread which was also very good.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Leesburg, Florida
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I love Embassy Suites Hotel's. I came here for a business trip.The staff was great,room was clean.
The pool was heated and the free drinks and snack made my stay even better. I will be staying here as soon as I can.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business