“The best stay ever!!!”

Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Saint Charles
Leesburg, Florida
“The best stay ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

I love Embassy Suites Hotel's. I came here for a business trip.The staff was great,room was clean.
The pool was heated and the free drinks and snack made my stay even better. I will be staying here as soon as I can.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
st louis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

even tho i work for Hiton, i still expect to be treated like anyother guest, and thats just how they made me feel here at the Embassy Suites Convention Center in St Charles Mo. Complemintary cocktails were fabulous, and the breakfast was great. The breakfast attendent was very busy, but still kep her composure and was very kind to all the guest.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

This large hotel impressed us from the moment we walked in the door. The room was very clean, and quiet even though there was a lot going on in the atrium. We were on a higher floor so that probably helped. In the suite there is a door between the sleeping area and the desk/couch/TV area, which helps when one person wants to sleep but the other stays up later. Breakfast was included in the room rate. It was buffet style with a cooked to order station for omelets, etc, and was very good. The attendents were busy keeping tables cleared and the buffet filled. We didn't use the pool, gym, or internet so can't comment on that. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor since there could be a lot of noise in the atrium.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 2MissouriTravelers
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

The pool and gym were awesome! The spa was very relaxing... The customer service was outstanding. The breakfast was delicious, the omelettes are some of the best we have ever had!!! We had an amazing time!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Nikkie M
Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights over this past weekend, on a business trip to St. Charles. I highly recommend this hotel. The staff, particularly Nathan in the lobby bar, and Tausha at reception, are exceptional. They are fun, warm, friendly, and hugely helpful. Nathan treated me like an old friend the very first time I sat down, and told me which dish was best to have for dinner...and he was right! Tausha dropped everything and took me in the shuttle to a restaurant in the Old Towne of Saint Charles...AND picked me up later that evening at a second venue I had wandered to down the road from the first. All with a smile.

The hotel interior is lovely, warm, rich with ambience, a lush trees, a stream, fountain, and little bridge in the lobby area, and seating strategically placed throughout where one can either meet and mingle, or hide out, whatever one's mood.

Old Towne Saint Charles must be one of the best kept secrets in America. Blocks and blocks of a cobbled main street lined with upscale but reasonably priced restaurants, bars, and boutiques and businesses of all sorts. I am going back in August rather than sending someone else just so I can stay in this hotel again and visit Old Towne in more depth!

A final note: uponj leaving, a manager at the hotel helped me to confirm that my taxi was on its way to pick me up to go to the airport. While we were waiting for the cab to arrive, I told him about an issue that I had had with the taxi that had brought me to the hotel on the day of my arrival. He gave me his full attention, listened intently to the whole story, and at the end, said, "I am SO glad that you told me this. I have a contact at the company and I will do something about this right away." That is probably one of the best customer-service comments a person could possibly give, or receive.

Oh, and by the way, the restaurant is awesome!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jamestown1619
Macomb, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Like most Embassy Hotels, the suite and made to order breakfast are a treat. Our room was clean and despite the hotel being really busy, we never felt crowded. What we really liked was the evening reception: it allowed us to mix and mingle with other guests and play board games, and the shuttle. We were there for two nights and our car never left the parking lot. We went to a special dinner, the casino buffett, and some shopping on main street, and the shuttle dropped us off and picked us up without any real trouble. Overall, it was a nice stay in Embassy fashion. =)

Room Tip: We also like the upper floors. We went on NYE. When the ball dropped at midnight, everyone was out o...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lilly L
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

If you are familiar with Embassy Suites you know all the rooms are 1 bedroom suites which is great. They also have an "included" cooked to spec breakfast plus a buffet which offers lots of choices... remember to tip your chef and the buffet attendants.... well worth it. They also have an evening reception with "included" beverages and light snacks. Try the "Kentucky lemonade (alcoholic).. also remember to tip your server!
They just need to get the other things right...
Twice I have asked for a wake up call which just never happened.... remember to set the alarm or your phone, or both for back up. Have a back up alarm!
Twice I have been given rooms with VERY NOISY HVAC units (the sound of drills or motors)... twice I had to request maintenance to quiet the infernal noisy machines. Luckily both times it was fixed after one night of noise.
I think you will like this place... just take my advice...

Room Tip: I like an upper floor... due to the echo created by every noise in the atrium. Also ask for your ap...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo